Bank of India Office Assistant Recruitment 2014 - Attendant post
An Applications are invited by Bank of India, Keonjhar Zone for filling the 08 vacancies of Office Assistant, Attendant and Watchman posts. Interested Contenders may apply via prescribed application format on or before 20th October, 2014. Further detailed information like educational qualification, age limit, selection process etc are mentioned below.
Full vacancy details are laid down :
Number of opening : 08
Name of Designation :
1. Office Assistant : 02
2. Attendant : 02
3. Watchman : 04
Eligibility Conditions :
Educational Qualification :
1. For Sr. no. 1 : Must be Graduated viz B.A/B.Sc/B.Com with Computer Knowledge.
2. For Sr. no. 2 : Must have passed HSC Examination and should preferably be resident of the District where the RSETI is located.
3. For Sr. no. 3 : Should have passed the 8th Class and should preferably be resident of the District where the RSETI is located.
Age Limit :
1. For post no. 1 : Minimum age is 18 years but maximum age is 45 years.
2. For post no. 2,3 : Minium age is 18 years but maximum age is 65 years.
Monthly Remuneration :
1. For Sr. no. 1 : Rs. 15,000 per month
2. For Sr. no. 2 : Rs. 8000 per month
3. For Sr. no. 3 : Rs. 5000 per month
Selection Procedure : Basically, eligible contenders will be recruited on the basis of Interview .
How to Apply : Candidates with requisite eligibility criteria have to submit their updated Bio-Data before the last date at the below shaped address through proper channel.
The Zonal Manager,
Bank of India, Keonjhar Zone
Applicants are advised to mention all the details correctly as
if any information find incorrect at the time of document verification candidature liable to be cancelled.Application through other means will not be considered.
Last date for submission of Application : 20.10.2014
Click here to get Bank of India Office Assistant Recruitment Notification.
Click here to Download the Application form.