UKPSC PCS Recruitment 2014 - Grade A & B Online Application
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission will hold PCS 2012 Combined Competitive Examination for the Gr. A & B posts. Candidates are invited for filling Grade A & B Online Application form on or before 24th September, 2014. They are going to fill 237 vacancies for various services & Department of Uttarakhand. Willing Contenders can check the complete details of current advertisement like eligibility, vacancy details all are mentioned below.
Number of vacancies : 237
Name of Designation :
1. Deputy Collector : 16
2. Police DSP : 21
3. Agriculture Service Officer Section-B : 05
4. Agriculture Service Off. Section- C : 06
5. Agri. Serv. Off. Sec.-D : 01
6. District Social Welfare Off. : 06
7. Assistant Cane Commissioner : 02
8. Publicity Off. (Cane Sugar Dept) : 01
9. Assistant Divisional Transport Off. : 05
10. Work officer (District Panchayat) : 06
11. Clause Bikash Off. : 32
12. Finance Off. : 23
13. Asst. Labour Commission : 03
14. Asstt. Director : 06
15. District Tourism Bikash Officer : 09
16. Publicity Officer (Sports Department) : 02
17. District Savings Off. : 01
18. Deputy Registrar : 19
19. Information Off. : 11
20. Transport Tax Officer : 11
21. Dist. Yuva kalyan & Prantiya Rakshak Dal : 04
22. Child Development Pro. Off. : 39
23. Distt. Supply Off. : 02
24. Regional Food Off. : 05
25. Probation Officer. : 01
Age Limit : Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not crossed the age of 42 years as on 01.01.2014.
Educational Qualification : Applicants who have completed graduation Degree or Equivalent from a recognized University may apply for Gr. A&B posts. For complete details, kindly refer the
Pay Scale :
1. For Sr. no. 1 to 18 : Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-.
2. For Sr. no. 19 to 23 : Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800 + Gr. Pay Rs. 4600/-.
3. For Sr. 24 to 27 : Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800 + Gr. Pay Rs. 4200/-.
Selection Process : An Online Competitive Examination (Preliminary and Main) will be held to recruit the eligible candidates. Shortlisted Candidates will be called for Interview round.
Application Fee :
1. Candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to pay Rs. 150/-.
2. Reserved Category applicant need to pay Rs. 60/- through State Bank of India (SBI).
How to Apply : Desiring competitors would be required to online registration form through official website www.ukpscappl.gov.in . Other mode of application will be rejected.
Dates to be remembered :
Opening date for On-Line registration gateway : 04th September, 2014
Closing Date for On-Line Registration Gateway : 24th September, 2014
Last date for Payment of Fee at SBI : 27th September, 2014
Click here to get UKPSC PCS Recruitment notification.
Click here to fill Grade A & B On-Line Application form 2014.