West Bengal SSC Lower Division Clerk/Assistant Recruitment 2014
Online Applications from Indian citizens are being invited for filling the 414 vacancies of Lower Division Clerk, Bhumi Sahayak, Amin and other posts in West Bengal Staff Selection Commission. This recruitment specially holding for Scheduled castes and Scheduled Tribes. Interested Contenders must fill Online Applications on or before 07th November, 2014. More detailed information is mentioned below
Full vacancy details are laid down :
Number of vacancies : 414
Name of Posts :
1. Lower Division Clerk / Assistant :- 153
2. Bhumi Sahayak :- 123
3. Amin :- 79
4. Draftsman :- 03
5. Krishi Prayukti Sahayak :- 52
6. Veterinary Pharmacist :- 04
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
1. For Sr. no. 1 to 4 : Must have passed in Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent. For Bhumi Sahayak , individual must have working knowledge of Written and Spoken Bengali.
2. For Sr. no. 6 : Must have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) in Science with Biology as one of the subjects of the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent and also have completed 2 years Diploma course in relevant trade.
3. For Sr. no. 6 : Should have completed Higher Secondary or equivalent examination from any recognized Board/Council.
Age Limit : Contenders age should lie between the age group of 18 years to 45 years as on 01.01.2014.
Pay Scale :
1. For Sr. no. 1,2,3 : Pay Band of Rs. 5400 to Rs. 25,200 + grade Pay Rs. 2600/-.
2. For Sr. no. 4 : PB of Rs. 5400 to Rs. 25,200 + GP Rs. 2,900/-.
3. For Sr. no. 5 : PB of Rs. 7,100 to Rs. 37,600 + GP of Rs. 3,600/-.
4. For Sr. no. 6 : PB of Rs. 7,100 to Rs. 37,600 + GP of Rs. 3,200/-.
Selection Process : Eligible Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written test.
Scheme of Examination : The Exam shall consists of 2 parts viz.
Part-I and Part-II .
A. Part I will carry 100 marks having 100 questions, comprising of multiple choice questions on English (30 marks) , General Studies (40 marks) and Arithmetic (30 marks).
B. Part II will contain 2 Groups as mentioned below :
1. Group A : English
2. Group B : Bengali/ Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali carrying 50 marks each for Group –‘A’ and Group ‘B’. The duration of Part-I Examination shall be 1 hour and 30 minutes and the duration of Part-II Examination shall be 1 hour.
Application Fee :
1. General and OBC Candidates need to pay Rs. 200 + Processing fee of Rs. 20/-.
2. Aspirants belonging to SC/ST communities are not required to pay any fees.
How to Apply : Willing candidate may opt for either Online or Offline mode of form submission.
For those intending to On-line Submission : Kindly log on to www.wbssc.gov.in and fill the On-line Application form . Make payment of Application fee and then submit the form . After submitting , keep the print out of form and retain for future use.
For Offline mode : kindly download the application form and filled it and then with payment receipt send it to following address :
The Secretary, WBSSC,
Mayukh Bhavan, Salt Lake,
Kolkata. PIN 700091
Last date for registration of On-line Application : 07.11.2014
Click here to get West Bengal SSC Lower Division Clerk/Assistant Recruitment notification.
Click here to Apply On-line.