SBI Specialist Officer Apply Online 2014 www.sbi.co.in
State Bank of India invites On-line Applications from Indian Citizens for appointment in following Specialist Officer Cadre posts in Group. There are number of vacancies for Economist and Risk Analyst Posts under Various Grade. Interested Candidates are requested to apply Online through concerned website from 09th September to 25th September, 2014. More detailed information is mentioned below.
Name of Recruiting Organization : State Bank of India
Number of vacancies : 52
Name of Designation :
1. Chief Manager (Economist) : 01
2. Manager (Economist) : 01
3. Deputy Manager (Economist) : 01
4. Assistant General Manager (Risk Analyst) : 01
5. Chief Manager (Risk manager) : 01
6. Chief Manager (Company Secretary) : 01
7. Permanent Part Time Medical Officer-I : 46
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
1. For Sr. no. 1 : Max age is 30 years.
2. For Sr. no. : Max age is 27 years.
3. For Sr. no. 3 : Below 25 years.
4. For Sr. no. 4 : Below 40 years.
5. For post no. 5,7 : Below 35 yrs.
6. For post no. 6 : Below 45 yrs.
Educational Qualification :
1. For Post no. 1 to 5 : Candidates should have done Post graduation Degree in various Disciplines.
2. For Sr. no. 6 : Must have completed Graduation with minimum 65% marks and Associate Membership of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
3. For post no. 7 : Must have Completed MBBS Degree from a recognized University.
Monthly Emoluments :
1. For Medical Officer : Rs. 30,000 per month
2. For Middle management Grade Scale II : Rs. 40,000 per month
3. For Middle Management Grade Scale III : Rs. 52,000 per month
4. For Middle Management Grade Scale IV : Rs. 63,000 per month
5. For Senior Management Grade Scale V : Rs. 74,000 per month
Selection Procedure : The Selection will be held on the basis of test and Interview. The Tentative date of written test is 17th October, 2014.
Examination Pattern : Test will be off 220 marks containing 170 quiz from the given section :
1. Tet of Reasoning : 50 quiz
2. Quantitative Aptitude : 35 Quiz
3. English Language : 35 Quiz
4. Professional Knowledge : 50 Quiz
Descriptive Test : English Language test which comprise Essay on Subject related to Economics.
Application Fee :
1. SC/ST/PWD need to pay Rs. 100 as intimation charges.
2. General and Others Contenders are required to pay Rs. 500 as app including intimation charges.
How to Apply : Willing Applicant can apply through On-line mode from the bank website www.sbi.co.in . They are required to fill the form step by step , procedure are given below.
1. First fill On-line registration form.
2. Remit the Application fee through the convenient channel.
3. Upload the Scanned photograph and Signature at the appropriate place.
4. Now submit all these.
Important dates :
Commencing date for On-Line Registration of Application : 09.09.2014
Last date : 25.09.2014
Examination Date : 17th October, 2014
Click here to get SBI Specialist Officer Apply online notification.
Click here to fill on-line registration form.