SAIL Durgapur ACT/OCT Online Application - MSP Recruitment 2014
Steel Authority of India Limited , Durgapur Steel Plant has issued a notification regarding Operator-cum-Technician (OCT Trainee), Attendant-cum-Technician (ACT) & Medical Service Provider (MSP) Recruitment. There are 267 vacancies of all post. Interested candidates may fill Online Application form for above designation on or before 08th October, 2014. The information related to latest vacancy are mentioned below.
Name of Organization : Steel Authority of India Limited
No. of vacancies : 267
Name of Designation :
I. Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee):
1. Mechanical: 72
2. Electrical: 39
3. Metallurgy: 16
5. Civil: 05
6. Chemical: 11
7. Electronics: 11
II. Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee):
1. Welder: 44
2. Fitter: 33
3. Electrician: 27
III. Medical Service Provider (Trainee):
1. Radiology: 02
2. Pharmacist: 06
3. Dietician: 01
Eligibility Conditions :
Educational Qualification :
1. For Sr. No I : Must have passed Matriculation and 3 years full time Diploma in relevant discipline of Engineering.
2. For Sr. no. II : They should have passed Class 10th Examination and ITI (full time) in relevant trades only.
3. For Sr. no. III (1) : B.Sc. in Paramedical Technology (Radiology).
4. For Sr. no. III(2) : Degree in Pharmacy or 10+2 (Science) with full time Diploma in Pharmacy
5. For Sr. no. III(3) : Bachelor Degree (full time) in Dietetics/ Food & Nutrition/ Clinical Nutrition .
Selection Process : Selection will be totally depend on the contenders performance in Written Examination and Interview.
Salary during Training Period :
A. For OCT & MSP :
1. During First year : Rs. 10,700
2. During Second year : Rs. 12,200
B. For ACT :
1. During First year : Rs. 8,600 .
2. During Second year : Rs. 10,000 /-.
Application Fee :
A. For OCT and MSP :
1. General/OBC Applicant need to pay Rs. 250/-.
2. Departmental Applicant need to pay Rs. 50/-.
B. For ACT :
1. General/OBC Candidates need to pay Rs. 150/-.
2. Departmental Candidates need to pay Rs. 50 only as processing fee.
Note : SC/ST/PWD aspirants are exempted from payment of App. and Processing fee.
How to Apply : Before applying the contenders should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms. Their registration will be provisional as their eligibility will be verified only at the time of interview. Eligible candidates would be required to apply On-Line through SAIL's website www.sail.co.in .
Important Dates :
Starting date for submitting registration form : 05.09.2014
Closing date for submitting On-Line Registration : 08.10.2014
Date of Written Examination : will be confirmed in Admit card.
Click here to get SAIL Durgapur ACT/OCT recruitment and Online Application form 2014.
Click here to apply On-line.