Punjab and Haryana High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2014 - Apply Online
Central Recruitment Agency, High Court of Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh invites Online Applications from Indian nationals for filling the 269 vacancies of Stenographer Grade-III posts. Interested Candidates would be required to apply online from 04th September, 2014 to 23rd September, 2014 . There is two way registration process for form submission. Willing Applicants must match their details with prescribed eligibility conditions before applying for it.
Name of Organization : Punjab and Haryana High Court
Number of vacancies : 269
Name of Designation : Stenographer Grade -III
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualifications : Aspirants should have completed Degree of Bachelor's of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent there to from a recognized University. Each Individual must have Proficiency in Operation of Computers.
Age Limit : It is different for each caste category as mentioned below :
1. For General Category : Between 18 years to 38 years.
2. For SC/SB Category contenders of Punjab : Between 18 years to 3 years.
3. For Women Aspirants : Not below 18 years and not above 40 years.
4. For PHC Candidates : Not below 18 years but not above 48 years.
5. PHC(SC) Candidates : Lie between the age group of 18 years to 53 years.
6. PHC (BC/OBC) : lie between the age group of 18 years to 53 years.
Pay Scale : Rs. 5910 to Rs. 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-.
Mode of Selection : The Applicant shall have to pass a test at the speed of 80 W.P.M in English shorthand and 20 W.P.M in Transcription of the same on computer. He/Shall also have to Qualify Computer Proficiency test , it is mandatory. Selected list of the Applicant will be prepared strictly on the basis of merit in the shorthand test.
Application fee :
1. General & Reserved Contenders need to pay Rs. 500/-.
2. SC/BC/ESM Aspirants need to pay Rs. 125 through Cash Deposit Receipt in any SBI Branch under screen 8888.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates would be required to submit Online Registration form . But the form will be filled in 2 steps :
1. Step I : Applicant will get his/her Registration ID and Password and will print "Cash Deposit Receipt of fee in the Designated Bank (State Bank of India).
2. Step II : Applicant to fill the remaining particulars i.e uploading of photograph/signature, qualification and fee payment details in the form, then to "Lock & Submit" the Application form. Then , After take the printout copies of application form for future use.
Dates to be remembered :
Opening date for submission of online application : 04.09.2014
Closing date for Step I Registration : 23.09.2014
Closing Date for Step II Registration : 25.09.2014
Date of Examination : October/November, 2014
Click here to get Punjab and Haryana High Court Stenographer Recruitment Notification .
Click here to Apply Online.