KPSC Technical Post 2014 Recruitment - Online Application form
Karnataka Public Service Commission invites Online Applications from Indian nationals for filling the 901 vacancies of Technical, Non Technical & Backlog posts. Interested Contenders must apply Online from the website between the date of 25th September to 25th October, 2014. Further Detailed information like educational qualification, age limit, selection process etc are mentioned below.
Full vacancy details are laid down :
Number of vacancies : 901
Name of Designation : Technical, Non Technical & Backlog
Post Details :
1. Senior Assistant Director in the Dept. of Information: 03
2. Principals in Morarji Desai Residential Schools: 50
3. Assistant Engineer in the Dept. of Sericulture: 01
4. Lecturer Pharmacognosy: 01
5. Lecturer Pharmaceutics: 01
6. Information Assistant in the Dept. of Information: 10
7. Kannada Language Teacher: 50
8. English Language Teacher: 50
9. Hindi Language Teacher: 50
10. Urdu Teacher: 50
11. Mathematics Teacher: 50 posts
12. General Science Teacher: 50 posts
13. Social Science Teacher: 50 posts
14. Physical Education Teacher: 50 posts
15. Computer Teacher: 50 posts
16. Art and Crafts Teacher: 50 posts
17. First Division Computer Assistant in Morarji Desai Residential Schools: 50 posts
18. Wardens of Morarji Desai Residential Schools: 50 posts
19. Wardens of Post Matric Hostel (Men): 38
20. Wardens of Post Matric Hostel (Women): 56
21. Superintendents of Pre-Matric Hostel (Boys): 27 posts
22. Superintendents of Pre-Matric Hostel (Girls): 39 posts
23. Female Staff Nurse in Morarji Desai Residential Schools: 07
24. Assistant Librarian in the Dept. of Kannada and Culture : 01 post
25. Receptionist-cum-Librarian in the Dept. of Information: 07 posts
26. Inspector of Cooperative Societies in the Dept. of Cooperation: 50
27. Physician (Unani) in the Dept. of Ayush: 09 posts
28. Physician (Nature Cure and Yoga) in the Dept. of Ayush: 01 post
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
1. For Sr. no. 3 to 5 : Age should be between 18 years to 40 years.
2. For remaining posts : Between 18 years to 35 years.
Educational Qualification :
1. For Sr. no. 1 : Must have Degree in Journalism of a University established by Law in India or Equivalent Qualification.
2. For Sr. no. 2 : Must have completed Master's Degree with B.Ed and must have secured not less than Fifty percent of the total marks .
3. For Sr. no. 3 : Must have completed Degree in Civil Engineering .
4. For Sr. no. 4 : Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy and M.Pharm Degree in Pharmacognosy with First Class.
5. For remaining post : Kindly read the official notification.
Application Fee :
1. Contenders belonging to General,2A, 2B, 3A, 3B category need to pay Rs. 300/-.
2. SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, Ex-MP-Ex-Military Persons are required to pay Rs. 25/-.
How to Apply : Interested and Passionate Aspirants must submit On-line Registration form before waiting for last rush hours on working website.
Important Dates :
Opening date for submission of On-line Application : 25.09.2014
Closing date for submission of On-line Application : 25.10.2014
Click here to KPSC Technical Post 2014 Recruitment Notification .
Click here to Apply On-line.