High Court Recruitment 2014 - Electrician, PA, Clerk, Stenographer Online Application
High Court of Judicature has recently issued advertisement regarding the recruitment of Personal Assistant, Electrician, Peon, Stenographer Posts. Almost every state of High Court has huge vacancies of above mentioned post. Interested Candidates can fill Online Application form before last date mentioned in notification. The Details like qualification, selection process, age limit and monthly salary are mentioned below .
Name of Recruiting organization : High Court
Number of vacancies : 2000+
Name of Designation :
1. Personal Assistant
2. Assistant Grade III
4. Stenographer Grade III
5. Assistant Review Officer
6. Assistant Section Officer
Educational Qualification :
1. For PA : Bachelor's Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized University . Good Knowledge of Stenography (i.e. speed of 100 w.p.m. in English Shorthand & 40 w.p.m. in English Typewriting ) along with computer knowledge.
2. For Sr. no. 3 : Should have passed Junior High School Examination and must have Driving License.
3. For Sr. no. 4: Degree of Bachelor's of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent .
4. For other : check the official notification.
Must Check << Allahabad high Court Vacancy Details >>
Age Details : Candidates must have attained the age of 18 years but not crossed the age of 40 years . Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per govt norms.
Pay Scale :
1. For Sr. no 1 : Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4,800 + Usual Allowances.
2. For Sr. no. 3 : Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/- per month
3. For Sr.no. 4 : Rs. 5910 to Rs. 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-.
Selection Process : Selection will be made on the basis of performance in written Examination,shorthand and Computer Knowledge Test.
Examination Fee : It is different for each vacancy, but here i mentioned fee for some designation
1. For Post no. 1 : Rs. 1000 for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 500 for SC/ST through challan.
2. For Electrician : Rs. 500 for General/OBC applicant and Rs. 350 for SC/ST Applicant.
3. For Stenographer : Rs. 500 for General/OBC contenders and Rs. 125 for SC/BC/ESM contenders.
How to Apply : All the candidates are urged to first read the official notification and eligibility criteria carefully , then fill the online application form through the website mentioned in the link.
Important dates :
last date for online registration of form : 25th September, 2014
Examination date : October/November, 2014
Click here to get the High Court Personal Assistant, Electrician Recruitment notification.