Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Recruitment 2014- Apply online
Allahabad High Court is inviting On-line Application from the eligible Indian Citizens for filling up the following Different Group "C" Cadre posts which cover Junior Assistant and Paid Apprentices Designation under centralized Recruitment Scheme in the U.P Districts Courts Subordinate. There are approximately 2341 vacancies of Group C posts. Willing Candidates may apply Online from 05th Sept to 30th September, 2014. Other details relevant to these huge opening are stated below.
Name of Recruiting Organization : Allahabad High Court
No. of vacancies : 2341
Name of posts :
1. Jr. Assistant
2. Paid Apprentices
Pay Scale :
1. For Sr no. 1 : Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20,200 + Grade pay Rs. 2000/-.
2. For Sr. no. 2 : Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20,000 + Grade pay Rs. 1900/-.
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
1. For Sr. No. 1 : Must have passed Intermediate with Special Knowledge of Urdu and Hindi along with a CCC certificate issued by DOEACC Society and 25/30 words per minute for Hindi/ English Typewriting on Computer, Arithmetic, mensuration, elementary land surveying and mapping, Order XXVIof Act No. V of 1908
2. For Sr. no. 2 : Should have completed Intermediate with CCC certificate issued by DOEACC Society and 25/30 words per minute for Hindi/ English Typewriting on Computer.
Age Limit : Every Individual must have attained the age of 18 years but not crossed the age of 40 years on the first day of the years of recruitment i.e 01.07.2014. The Contenders should
not be born before 02nd July, 1974 and not born after 01st July, 1996.
Selection Procedure : It includes following stages :
1. Off-line Examination : contain Objective type written examination on O.M.R sheet.
2. Computer Type Test : Candidates who will be shortlisted in the Off-line Exam will
be called for appearing in Computer type test.
3. Final Selection will be based on merit list that shall be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in offline exam and Hindi/English type test on computer.
Examination Fee :
1. Candidates belonging to General and Other Backward Class Category need to pay Rs. 750 as Exam. fee + Rs. Bank Charges Extra.
2. SC/ST of UP would required to remit the amount of Rs. 500 + Extra bank Charges.
Must Check << 2000+ vacancy in UP High Court >>
How to Apply : Candidates are required to apply On-Line for each post individually through the link available at official website . To avoid any kind of inconvenience or last minute rush or unforeseen difficulties, please apply without waiting for the last date.
After form submission, kindly take print out of the same .He/she shall be required to produce the print-out of the application form with attested copies of documents in support of qualification and claim to caste categories etc. at the time of offline Test or as and when asked.
Important Dates :
Commencing date of On-Line registration Gateway : 05.09.2014
last date for submission of on-line application : 30.09.2014
Date of issue of e-Admit card : 10th October to 18th October, 2014
Examination Date : 18th October, 2014
Click here to get Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Recruitment notification.
Click here to Apply On-line.