IDBI Bank Admit Card 2014 - Asst manager Call Letter
The Industrial Development Bank of India has already scheduled Online Written Examination on 22.08.2014 for shortlisting the candidates of Assistant Manager Post. Lakh of aspiring candidates had filled the Application Forms. IDBI Bank has now opened the link for downloading the Admit Card on 08.08.2014 on its main portal www.idbi.com
Candidates those have been applied, can now download the same from its online portal. Candidates can download Examination Call Letter for current opening in Hindi or English format according to their convenience.
Date of Online Exam : 22nd August, 2014
Here are some details of post...
Number of vacancies : 500
Name of Position : Assistant Manager
Name of Category :
1. SC: 75 Posts
2. ST: 37 Posts
3. OBC: 135 Posts
4. PWD: 15 Posts
5. Others : 238 posts
Selection for Assistant Manager vacancies will be based on Online Exam and the shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview. The Online Test will be Objective in nature . The selected aspirants will be given admissions for 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance in IDBI Manipal School of Banking, Bangalore. Bank will appoint the candidates on requisite designation after completion of the Course.
Documents that must be remembered for Downloading of Call letter :
1. Registration Number
2. Date of Birth
3. Password (that issued at the time of form filling).
Must Check < Examination Pattern and salary of manager >
Procedure for Downloading the Online Exam Admit Card :
1. Open the official portal www.idbi.com .
2. Click on the "Careers" tab on the top right section of the site.
3. Click on "Current Openings" and then click on "Online Examination Call Letter"
4. Select "Hindi" or "English" i.e. the language in which they want their call letter.
5. Now enter the Registration No and Date of Birth/ Password.
6. Download the Call Letter and take out a print out.
Click here to Download Admit Card 2014.