TNPSC Assistant Works Manager Recruitment 2014 - Apply Online
A latest notification has been issued by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission for current opening of Assistant Works Manager post in the Government Press and Tamil Arasu Press. Interested Candidates must apply online on or before 21st September, 2014. Details like educational qualification, age limit,selection process, monthly salary, steps to apply online are mentioned below .
Name of organization : TN Public Service Commission
No. of vacancies : 09
Name of designation : Assistant Works Manager
Scale of Pay : Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-.
Educational Qualification : Candidates must have completed B.E degree in Printing Technology. Candidates must have passed S.S.L.C/10th, Diploma/H.S.C .
Age Limit : Candidates shall under the age of 30 years and above 18 years as on 01.07.2014.
Must Check <<Engineering Assistant Vacancy in IOCL - Latest opening>>
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e.,
1. Main Examination in Computer Based Test (CBT) Format and
2. Oral Test.
Scheme of Main Examination : There will be 2 papers of Objective Type i.e paper I & paper II
1. Paper I : Prinitng Technology (Diploma Standard 200 questions) : 2 hours, 300 marks
2. Paper II : General Studies -75 and Aptitude & Mental Ability -25 quiz) : 2 hours , 200 marks
3. Interview : 70 max. marks
Examination Fee :
1. Candidates are required to pay Rs. 175/-. ( i.e cost of Application Rs. 50 + Examination Fee Rs. 125/-)
2. Candidates belonging to Reserved categories are required to make payment of Rs. 50 towards registration fee.
How to Apply : Follow these simple steps to fill the form properly.
1. Open the URL www.tnpsc.gov.in in your laptop or computer browser.
2. On the Home Page, you will see the "Adv no. 14/2014 " in notification-2014 Table.
3. Click on "Apply online " next to current notification.
4. Fill the Registration details with your unique ID (if you have) but if you don't have , then enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
5. Upload latest Scanned photograph and Signature .
6. At last , click on submit button.
Important Dates :
Date of Advertisement : 22-08-2014
Last date for submission of Applications : 21-09-2014
Last date for Payment of Fee through Bank : 23-09-2014
Date of written examination : 01.11.2014
Click here to TNPSC Assistant Works Manager Recruitment 2014
Click here to Apply Online.