National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), New Delhi on behalf of National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh invites Online Applications from Indian nationals for filling the 91 vacancies of HR Specialist, Junior Engineer, Accountant, Technical Consultant, Consultant, Programme Coordinator, Computer Operator, Internal Auditor/ Officer, Computer Operator cum Accounts Assistant, & Other posts. Interested Candidates may send their dully filled application form on or before 10th September, 2014. More detailed information is mentioned below.
Name of Organization : NRHM UP
No. of vacancies : 91
Name of Designation :
A. SPMU: 38
1. Deputy General Manager (HR/ DAP): 03
2. HR Specialist: 01
3. Junior Engineer (Civil/ Elec/ Mech):03
4. Accountant: 04
5. Technical Consultant: 08
6. Consultant: 07
7. Programme Coordinator: 02
8. Consultant (Diabetes): 01
9. Consultant (Management): 01
10. Computer Operator: 01
11. Senior Finance Manager: 02
12. Manager Finance: 01
13. Internal Auditor/ Officer (Audit): 02
14. Computer Operator cum Accounts Assistant: 01
15. Consultant (NPCB): 01
B. DPMU: 41
1. District Programme Manager: 02
2. District Community Process Manager: 11
3. District Accounts Manager: 15
4. District Data Manager: 13
C. ASHA Resource Center (ARC): 12
1. Team Leader: 01
2. Programme Manager- ASHA: 01
3. Regional Coordinator: 04
4. Accounts Assistant: 01
5. State CBM Programme Officer: 01
6. Training and Monitoring Officer: 02
7. Monitoring and Documentation Officer: 01
8. Account Officer: 01
Eligibility Conditions :
Age Limit :
1. For Sr. A(1,11,13), C(1,5) : Below 50 years.
2. For Sr. A(2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,12,14,15),B,C(2,6,7) : Below 45 years.
3. For Sr. C(3) : Below 40 years.
4. For Sr. C(4) : Below 30 years.
Also check << Latest vacancy of block community mobilizers in NRHM >>
Educational Qualifications :
1. For Sr. No. A(1) : Must have done MSW/ MBA/ PGDBM with specialization in Human Resources with at least 10 years of experience in Health Sector.
2. For Sr. No. A(2) : MBA/ Masters in Social Science/ PGDM with
specialization in HR and experience of at least 05 years in the field of health.
3. For Sr. no A(3) : 3 years diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical with 4 years of min experience with proficiency in MS -Office/ computer application.
4. For Sr. no A(4) : B.Com having first division with computer knowledge of tally software and minimum 5 years experience in relevant field.
Selection Process : Eligible Contenders will be get appointment for desired after clearing Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply : Aspirants are required to send dully filled application form in prescribed format with attested copies of all relevant documents at the address given below :
Post Box No: 10536,
JNU Post Office, New Delhi – 110067
Last date for submission of Applications : 10-09-2014
Click here to get NRHM UP Manager Recruitment notification.
Click here to download the Application form.