Maharashtra PWD Recruitment 2014 - JE, Assistant Online Application form
Maharashtra PWD Recruitment complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 243
Name of the Posts :
1. Jr. Engineer: 196 Posts
2. Civil Engineer Assistant: 45 Posts
3. Stenographer: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Age limit : Candidates age calculated from 08-08-2014 and age relaxation is applicable as per the rules
Educational Qualification :
1. For Jr. Engineer post : Diploma in Civil Engineering, DOEACC, MSCIT.
2. For Civil Engineer Assistant : SSC passed with one year Diploma in Architecture or Civil or Draftsman, MSCIT or DOEACC .
3. For Stenographer : SSC with MSCIT or DOEACC and shorthand of 120 WPM in Marathi, typing in Marathi 30 WPM and English 40 WPM.
Selection Process : Selection will be done on the basis of written test and Interview.
Examination Fee :
1. Candidates are required to pay Rs. 300 + Rs. 60 as bank charges.
2. Reserved Candidates are required to pay Rs. 200 + Rs. 60 as Bank charges.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates must fill Online Application form through the official website at www.pwdmumbaicircle.in on or before 21st August, 2014.
Important Dates :
Opening date for submission of online application : 08-08-2014
Closing date for submission of online application : 21-08-2014
Last date for Examination Fee : 22-08-2014
Date of Hall Ticket Distribution : 08th September to 13th September, 2014
Date of Written Examination : 14-09-2014
Click here to get the recruitment notification.
Click here to Apply Online.