IIP Recruitment 2016 - Project Fellow/Asst walk in Interview
Indian Institute of Petroleum Recruitment 2016 notification has been liberated by the Indian Institute of Petroleum through the authorized web portal. The organization is ready to hire physically and mentally strong contenders for filling the 33 vacant posts of Project Fellow/ Project Assistant, Junior Research Fellow and others. Eligible aspirants download the application form and bring it at the Interview Venue that will be held on 09th and 10th June, 2016.
Full vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 33
Post Name :
1. Project Fellow/Project Assistant (Post code-1) : 24
2/ Junior Research Fellow : 04
3. PF/PF (post code-3) : 04
4. Project Fellow (post code-4) : 01
• Age of applied aspirants should be maximum than 28 years.
• Upper age relaxation for OBC/SC/ST/PH/Women of 5 years.
Selection Process: Selection of eligible aspirants is totally based on their presentation in the interview which will be conducted by organization.
1. For Junior Research Fellow post: Rs. 25000/- (for first two years) and Rs. 28000/- (third year)
2. For all other posts: Rs. 16000/-
Process To Apply :
• Firstly aspirants need to visit the official web portal of Indian Institute of Petroleum which is www.iip.res.in.
• After that go to the ‘news and event’ section and press o the requires link.
• A new page will open up showing the advertisement. Read it carefully.
• Now, candidates require downloading the application form and filling it with true details without any mistake.
• Also, attach documents along with the application form and a recent passport size photograph.
• At last, send the application form and all supporting documents and self attested copies of certificates in an envelope super scripted by the “Name of the Post Applied For……………..” at the address given below.
At the reception of the Institute
Date To Keep In Mind:
• Walk-In-Date for Post Code-1 & 2: 09th June 2016
• Walk-In-Date for Post Code- 3 & 4: 10th June 2016
Link To Check:
you may open official link to collect more information about Indian Institute of Petroleum Recruitment 2016.