WBSRLM Recruitment 2014 - Project Manager & Executive Online Application
West Bengal State Rural Livelihoods Mission (WBSRLM) invites Online Applications from Indian nationals for filling up the vacant positions of District Project Manager, Block Project Manager and Block Project Executive posts on contract basis in order to develop the State Mission Management Unit (SMMU). Interested Candidates may fill online Application form on or before 12th July, 2014. More detailed information is mentioned below.
WBSRLM Recruitment Complete vacancy details :
Name of Posts :
1. District Project Manager
(i) Micro Finance
(iv) Training and Capacity Building
(v) Social Mobilisation, Institution Building and Social Development
2. Block Project Manager
3. Block Project Executive
Eligibility Conditions :
Educational Qualification :
1. For Dist & Block Project manager : P.G Degree/ Diploma or Master’s degree in Rural Development/ Rural Management/ Business Administration/ Social Work/ Agriculture or in any other allied discipline.
2. For Block Project Executive : Graduation in any Discipline.
1. District Project Manager : Rs. 35,000 per month
2. Block Project Manager : Rs. 25,000 per month
3. Block Project Executive : Rs. 20,000 per month
Selection Process : Selection of the candidates will be based on their marks obtained in Knowledge, Aptitude Test, Psychometric Test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may fill Online Application form through website http://www.iiswbm.edu on or before last date of form submission. On successful submission of Online Application , kindly take print out of application form for future use.
Important dates :
Opening date for online registration of Application : 12th July, 2014
Date of Knowledge & Aptitude test : 03rd August, 2014
Venue : kolkata
Click here to get the Recruitment notification.
Click here to Apply Online.