UPSRLM Recruitment 2014 - Block Manager Online Application form
Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livehood Mission (UPSRLM) invites Online Applications only from Professionals to implement the National Rural Livelihood Mission/Project (NRLM/P) at district and block level on the roll of Human Resource Management Agency (Service Provider). UPSRLM is going to fill 96 vacancies of Block Manager, Block Thematic Expert and other posts. Interested Candidates may apply Online on or before 10th August, 2014. More detailed information is mentioned below.
UPSRLM Recruitment Complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 96
Name of Posts :
1. District Thematic Expert-Social Mobilization: 02 Posts
2. District Thematic Expert-Micro Finance and Financial Inclusion: 05 Posts
3. District Manager- Social Mobilization and Institutional Building: 04 Posts
4. District Manager -Micro Finance and Financial Inclusion: 07 Posts
5. Block Thematic Expert-Social Mobilization and Institutional Building: 05 Posts
6. Block Thematic Expert-Micro Finance and Financial Inclusion: 02 Posts
7. Block Thematic Expert -Livelihood: 02 Posts
8. Block Thematic Expert-Finance and Procurement: 03 Posts
9. Block Thematic Expert-HR: 03 Posts
10. Block Thematic Expert- Monitoring and Evaluation: 03 Posts
11. Block Mission Manager: 09 Posts
12. Block Manager -Social Mobilization and Institutional Building: 12 Posts
13. Block Manager- Financial Inclusion: 11 Posts
14. Block Manager -Social Development: 13 Posts
15. Block Manager- Livelihood: 08 Posts
16. Block Manager- Skill and Jobs: 07 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
1. For post no. 1,2,5 to 10 : MBA/ MSW, Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma in RD/ PGDIM .
2. For post no. 3 : Post Graduate Degree/ PG Diploma in Business Management/ Social Science.
3. For post no. 4 : Masters Degree with a major in a relevant discipline
Age Limit : Candidates age should not be above 40 years as on 01.07.2014. Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per govt norms.
Selection Process : Selection will be done on the basis of performance in Written test , group discussion and Interview.
1. For post no. 1 to 4 : Rs. 40,000 per month
2. For remaining post : Rs. 20,000 per month
How to Apply : Interested Candidates would be required to fill Online Application form through official website www.sids.co.in/upsrlm on or before 10th August, 2014.
last date for filling Online Application form : 10th August, 2014
Click here to get the Recruitment Notification and Apply Online.