SSC Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2014 - SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam Online Application form
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently issued a notification for the commencement of an All India Open Competitive Examination , i.e also referred as Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2014 to recruit the candidates for Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk posts. Lots of candidates are waiting for SSC LDC DEO Recruitment notification, as we see that notification is out.
Willing candidates may fill Online Application form from 19th July to 19th August, 2014. Details like educational qualification, selection process, CHSL Exam date, pattern etc are mentioned below.
SSC Data Entry Operator Recruitment Complete vacancy details :
No. of Posts : 1997
Name of Exam : Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2014
Name of Posts :
1. Data Entry Operator: 1006 Posts
2. Lower Division Clerk: 991 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have passed 12th Class Examination or equivalent Examination from a recognized Board or University.
Age limit : Candidates must have attained the age of 18 years but not crossed the age of 27 years as on 01.08.2014. Candidates must have not born before 02.08.1987 and not later than 01.08.1996. Relaxation in upper limit is applicable as per govt norms.
Selection Process :
1. For Data Entry Operator post : Written Examination and Skill Test.
2. For Lower Division Clerk post : Written Test and Typing Test.
Application Fee :
1. Candidates are required to pay Rs. 100 as Application fee.
2. No fee for SC/ST/Physically handicapped/women/Ex-Servicemen Candidates.
How to Apply : Candidates have the 2 option for applying to the LDC, DEO post i.e they can apply through Online or Offline mode.
1. For Online submission : Candidates are required to fill Online Application form through Official website of SSC Online ,i.e www.ssconline.nic.in . Online Registration form will be filled up to 14th August, 2014.
2. For Offline submission : Candidates are required to download the application form through the link given below, then take print out and fill the form with all relevant details and then send it to concerned Regional Office/Sub Regional Offices of the Commission as mentioned in the notification.
Important dates :
Opening date for submission of Online Application : 19th July, 2014
Closing date for part-I Registration : 14th August, 2014
Last date for Part II Registation : 19th August, 2014
Last date for submission of Application for Remote Areas : 26th August, 2014
last date foe payment through Offline challan : 21st August, 2014
Date of Examination : 02nd and 11th November, 2014
Click here to get the SSC CHSL notification 2014 .
Click here to Apply Online.