NIAM Recruitment 2014 - Opening for Sr. Technical Officer, Technical Asst
National Institute of Abiotic Stress Management (NIAM) has issued a recruitment notification for filling the vacant positions of Senior Technical Officers, Technical Assistants, Assistant Administrative Officers, Stenographers Grade-III and Lower Divisional Clerk posts at NIASM, Baramati, Pune, Maharashtra. Interested Candidates may send their dully filled application form on or before 11th August, 2014. More detailed information is mentioned below.
NIAM Recruitment Complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 27
Name of posts :
1. Senior Technical Officer :
i. Field Farm Technician: 09 Posts
ii. Workshop Technician: 01 Post
iii. Documentation Technician: 01 Post
iv. Laboratory Technician: 05 Posts
2. Technical Assistant
i. Workshop Technician: 01 Post
ii. Laboratory Technician: 01 Post
3. Administrative Posts
i. Assistant Administrative Officer: 02 Posts
ii. Stenographer Grade-III: 06 Posts
iii. Lower Division Clerk: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
1. For Sr. Technical officer : Master's Degree in Soil Science/ Agricultural Meteorology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Horticulture/ Plant Physiology / Agricultural Economics/ Plant Biochemistry/ Computer Science/ Applications/ Journalism & Mass Communication or equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
2. For Technical Assistant : Bachelor's Degree in Agricultural Engineering, Degree in Science with Chemistry
3. For Administrative Officer : Graduation in Any Discipline, 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Age limit :
1. For Sr. Technical Officer : Between 18 years to 35 years.
2. For Technical Assistant : Between 18 years to 30 years.
3. For Asst Admin. Officer : between 21 years to 30 years.
4. For remaining post : Between 18 years to 27 years as on 11.08.2014.
Selection Process : Selection will be done on the basis of Candidates performance in Written Test/Interview.
Application Fee :
1. For Sr. Technical Officer & Assistant Admin. Officer : Rs. 500/-.
2. For other posts : Rs. 300/-.
3. SC/ST/Women and Physically Handicapped Candidates are exempted from payment of Application fee.
How to Apply : Candidates are urged to download the Application form through official website. Now fill the form properly and along with relevant certificates send it to following address :
Director, National Institute of Abiotic Stress Management,
Malegaon Khurd, Baramati – 413 115,
Important Dates :
Last date for submission of Application form : 11th August, 2014
last date for submission of application for far flung areas : 26th August, 2014
Click here to get the recruitment notification and Application form.