KMDA Recruitment 2014 - Assistant, Librarian Online Application form 2014
Kolkata Metropolitan Development Authority (KMDA) invites On-line Applications from the citizens of India for the recruitment to the post of Publicity Assistant, Librarian, Surveyor, Assistant Planner (Socio Economic), Planning Assistant (Socio Economic) and Assistant Law Officer. Interested Candidates may apply online on or before 07th August, 2014. More detailed information is mentioned below.
KMDA Recruitment 2014 Complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 13
Name of Posts :
1. Publicity Assistant: 02 posts
2. Librarian: 01 post
3. Surveyor: 03 posts
4. Assistant Planner (Socio-Economic): 01 post
5. Planning Assistant (Socio-Economic): 05 posts
6. Assistant Law Officer: 01 post
Eligibility Criteria :
Age limit :
1. For post no. 1 to 5 : Age should be between 18 years to 40 years.
2. For remaining posts : Between 27 years to 35 years as on 01.01.2014.
Educational Qualification :
1. For Publicity Assistant : Graduate with knowledge of current national / international affairs.
2. For Librarian : Graduation in any discipline from any recognized University and Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science from any recognized University.
3. For Surveyor : Madhyamik Parikshya, Senior Surveyorship Examination pass.
4. For Assistant Planner (Socio-Economic) : Master Degree in Economics/ Statistics/ Geography/ Social Science.
5. For Planning Assistant : Honours Graduate in Economics/ Statistics/ Political Science/ Geography/ Mathematics/ Sociology.
6. For Asst law Officer : Must be a Law Graduate from any recognized University.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on the candidates performance in Personality Test/interview.
Application Fee :
1. General Candidates need to pay Rs. 150 + Rs. 50 as processing charges.
2. SC,ST,PWD Candidates are exempted from payment of Application fee.
How to Apply : Candidates must fill Online Application form through official website www.mscwb.org . On Successful submission of Online Application, a Challan will be generated which will have to be printed and taken to any branch of U.B.I. after two working days and pay the fees. After deposition of the fee / processing charges, the application will be deemed to be submitted.
Important Dates :
Opening date for submission of online application : 10th July, 2014
Closing date for submission of online application : 07th August, 2014
last date for deposition of Application fee : 11th August, 2014
Click here to get the complete recruitment notification.
Click here to Apply Online.