JIPMER Recruitment 2014 - Jr. Engineer & Lab. Technician posts
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry invites Applications in prescribed format for filling the 50 vacancies of Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical) and Laboratory Technician posts . Interested Candidates may send their application form in prescribed format on or before 14th July, 2014. More detailed information is mentioned below.
JIPMER Recruitment 2014 Complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 50
Name of Posts :
1. Junior Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
2. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 01 Post
3. Laboratory Technician: 48 Posts
Educational Qualification :
1. For Junior Engineer : Graduation/ Diploma in Civil/Electrical Engineering.
2. For Lab Technician : B.Sc (MLT)
Age Limit : Candidates age should not above 30 years. Relaxation in upper age limit of 05 years to SC/ST candidates, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Selection Process :
1. For Jr. Engineer post : Written Test and Personal Interview.
2. For lab Technician : Written test and Skill Test
Examination Fee :
1. For Jr. Engineer post :
a. General/OBC Candidates need to pay Rs. 500/-.
2. SC/ST Candidates need to pay Rs. 250 only.
2. For Lab Technician :
a. General/OBC Candidates need to pay Rs. 300/-.
b. SC/ST Candidates need to pay Rs. 150/-.
Pay Scale :
1. For Jr. Engineer : Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800 + Grade pay Rs. 4200/-.
2. For Lab Technician : Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-.
How to Apply : Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply in the prescribed format along with the attested copies of the following certificates/enclosures in a cover superscribed with “Application for the post of _________ (Code No: _____)” addressed to the Director, JIPMER, Puducherry 605006.
last date for submission of Application form : 14th July, 2014
Click here to get the Recruitment Notification.