Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally Bharti for Group 'Y' Airmen
Indian Air Force Offers Opportunities for Unmarried Male Indian Citizens from various Districts to become Airmen. Willing candidates will have to appear or register themselves for appearing in Rally bharti on 13th July, 2014 and 15th July, 2014. The Recruitment Test will be held from 13th July to 17th July, 2014. More detailed information is mentioned below
Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally Complete details :
Name of Posts : Airmen for Group Y (For Auto-mobile Technician, Ground Training Instructor and Indian Air Force (Police)) trades.
Eligibility Criteria :
Age limit : Candidates age should be 21 years , i.e born between 01-11-1994 to 30-11-1997.
Educational Qualification : Candidates must possess following qualification :
1. 12th Passed or equivalent Examination passed Candidates with min. 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English
2. and Two year Vocational Course affiliated/ recognized by CBSE/ State Education Boards/ Councils duly recognized at par with 10+2 by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in Vocational Course or in Intermediate/ Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course are eligible to appear for rally bharti.
Selection Proces : Selection will be based on written test, Physical Fitness test, Interview and Medical Examination.
Scheme of Written Test : Written test will be objective type and question paper will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for English Paper. Duration of the written test will 45 minutes and will be conducted in English as per CBSE syllabus of AISSCE and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA). CANDIDATES ARE TO QUALIFY IN EACH PAPER SEPARATELY. Results of the written test will be declared on the same day.
Pay and Allowances :
1. During Training, Stipend : Rs. 8,550/- per month
2. After Training : Rs. 20,500/-. per month.
3. After few years : Rs. 38,720/- per month.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may attend the recruitment rally bharti at the mentioned date.
Candidates are requried to bring Consent Form in the prescribed format, Seven copies of recent front portrait (without headgear except for Sikh) passport-size (5 cm X 4 cm) colour photograph taken on or after 07-04-2014, Two unstamped self addressed 24×10 cm white envelopes of good quality, Original and self attested photocopies of Matriculation Passing Certificate, Original and self attested photocopies of Matriculation Marks Sheet, Original and self attested photocopies of Intermediate/10+2/Equivalent Examination Passing Certificate and Marks Sheet, Original and self attested photocopies of Two year Vocational Course Passing Certificate and Marks Sheets of all semesters at the Rally venue.
Dates and venue of Recruitment Rally :
Click here to get the Recruitment notification.