IIT Madras Recruitment 2014 - Technical Staff Online Application form
IIT Madras Recruitment Complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 61
Name of Posts :
1. Technical Officer: 02 Posts
2. Assistant Librarian: 01 Post
3. Assistant Registrar: 02 Posts
4. Junior Technical Superintendent: 14 Posts
(i) Mechanical: 02 Posts
(ii) Electrical/ Electronics: 04 Posts
(iii) Computer Science and Engineering: 02 Posts
(iv) Civil Engineering: 01 Post
(v) Chemical/ Metallurgy and Material Engineering: 01 Post
(vi) Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology: 04 Posts
5. Junior Superintendent: 02 Posts
6. Junior Engineer: 01 Post
7. Junior Technician: 39 Posts
(i) Mechanical: 11 Posts
(ii) Electrical: 10 Posts
(iii) Electronics/ Instrumentation: 02 Posts
(iv) Computer Science and Engineering: 01 Post
(v) Civil Engineering: 06 Posts
(vi) Chemical: 05 Posts
(vii) Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Fine Arts: 04 Posts
Eligibility Conditions :
Age limit :
1. For post no. 1,2,3 : Max age is 45 years.
2. For Other posts : max age is 32 years.
Educational Qualification :
1. For post no. 1 : BE/ B.Tech (Mechanical/ Design/Instrumentation / Electrical) with 1st Class.
2. For post no. 2 : Masters degree in Library Science / Information Science/ documentation or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% of the marks.
3. For post no. 3 : PG with 55% marks or its equivalent
4. For post no. 4 : B.E/B.Tech in relevant Field.
5. For post no. 5 : Bachelor's Degree
6. For post no. 6 : Degree in Mechanical Engineering
7. For post no. 7 : Diploma in Relevant field.
Selection Process : Selection will be made on the basis of Performance in Interview.
Application Fee :
1. Unreserved Candidates need to pay Rs. 100 through Demand Draft.
2. SC/ST and PD Candidates are exempted from payment of Application fee.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates are urged to fill online application form through Official website. Then take print out of application form and send it with attested copies of age, community , educational qualifications, experience, demand draft etc to the Registrar, IIT Madras, Chennai – 600 036
last date for receipt of Online Application form : 21st July, 2014
Click here to get Recruitment notification.
Click here to Apply Online.