Collector Office Nagpur Recruitment 2014 - Online Application form
Collector Office Nagpur invites Online Applications from Indian nationals for filling the 46 vacancies of Maharashtra Nagar Parishad Engineering, Accounting , Fire services and other posts. Interested Candidates may fill Online Application form on or before 07th July, 2014. More detailed information is mentioned below.
Collector Office Nagpur Recruitment complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 46
Name of Posts :
I. Maharashtra Nagar Parishad Engineering Services
1 Civil: 04 Posts
2. Electrical: 05 Posts
3. Computers: 10 Posts
4. Water Supply and Sanitation Engineering Services: 09 Posts
II. Maharashtra Nagar Parishad Accounting and Audit Service: 11 Posts
III. Maharashtra Nagar Parishad Fire Services: 07 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
1. For post no. 1 to 4 : Degree in Engineering (BE)/ Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ Computers/ Mechanical/ Environmental.
2. For Post no. II : Degree in Commerce and Member of Institution of Cost and Work Accounts (I.C.W.A) or CA.
3. For Post no. III : Must have degree in any branch and completed a course at National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
Age Limit : Candidates age should not below 18 years but not crossed the age of 33 years as on 31.05.2014. Age Relaxation will be applicable as per govt norms.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Examination and Interview.
Pay Scale : Rs. 9300 to 34,800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-.
Examination Fee :
1. General Candidates need to pay Rs. 150/-.
2. Reserved Candidates need to pay Rs. 75 through SBI Challan, payable at State Bank of India in account number: 33916946318.
How to Apply : Interested candidates must fill Online Application form through website www.nagpur.nic.in or www.dpongp.govtjobz.com on or before 07th July, 2014.
Important Dates :
Opening date for submission of Online Application : 07th July, 2014
Date of Written Examination : 20th July, 2014
Click here to get the Complete recruitment notification.
Click here to Apply Online.