NDMC Guest Teacher Recruitment 2016 - Apply Online
Education Department, New Delhi Municipal Council has released a notification to recruit the eligible candidates for the post of Post Graduate Teacher/ Lecturer (Various Subjects), Trained Graduate Teacher (Various Subjects) and Assistant Teacher on adhoc basis & daily basis. Interested Candidates may apply online on or before 22nd February, 2016. More detailed information are mentioned below.
NDMC Full vacancy details are laid down :
Number of vacancies : 365
Name of Post : Guest Teacher
I. Post Graduate Teacher/ Lecturer (Various Subjects): 109 Posts
a. English: 17 Posts
b. Hindi: 11 Posts
c. Maths: 07 Posts
d. History: 12 Posts
e. Political Science: 10 Posts
f. Geography: 11 Posts
g. Economics: 13 Posts
h. Sanskrit: 03 Posts
i. Commerce: 13 Posts
j. Physics: 04 Posts
k. Chemistry: 05 Posts
l. Biology: 03 Posts
II. Post Graduate Teacher/ Lecturer (Physical Education): 06 Posts
III. Post Graduate Teacher (Informatics Practices/ Computer Science): 15 Posts
IV. Trained Graduate Teacher (Various Subjects): 88 Posts
a. English: 26 Posts
b. Maths: 31 Posts
c. Social Science: 14 Posts
d. Science: 17 Posts
V. Trained Graduate Teacher (Modern Indian Language): 41 Posts
a. Hindi: 12 Posts
b. Sanskrit: 22 Posts
c. Urdu: 07 Posts
VI. Assistant Teacher: 106 Posts
a. Primary: 98 Posts
b. Urdu: 08 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
1. For PG teacher/Lecturer (Physical Education) : Master Degree in the subject concerned from recognized University or Oriental Degree, Degree/ Diploma in training/ Education (B.Ed).
2. For PG Teacher (Informatics Practices)/ Computer Sciences : B.E / B.Tech (Computer Science/ Computer Engg/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication).
3. For other post : Kindly read the Official notification.
Age limit :
1. For Sr. no. I & II : Below 36 years.
2. For Sr. no. III : Below 6 years for male & 46 years for female.
3. For Sr. no. IV & V : Below 30 years.
4. For post no. VI : Not above 37 years.
Selection process : Applications received on-line in response to the notice will be scrutinized post-wise & subject-wise through computer only. After the scrutiny, the eligible candidates will be short-listed post-wise & subject-wise on the basis of academic performance and experience.
The short-listed candidates will be called for document verification at a designated place and time to be intimated in due course of time
Per Day Remuneration for each post :
1. PGT : Rs. 1100/-.
2. TGT (various subjects/MIL) : Rs. 1050/-.
3. Assistant Teachers : Rs. 850/-.
How to Apply : Willing Candidates may register themselves on NDMC website www.ndmc.gov.in from 01st Feb, 2016. Submission of applications other than online shall not entertained and nay deviation in this regard shall lead to summary rejection.
Important Dates :
Opening date for on-line submission of application : 01.02.2016
Closing date for on-line submission of application : 22.02.2016
Click here to view the Official Notification.
Click here to Apply On-line.