UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2014 - Apply online
Union Public Service Commission invites Online Applications from Indian nationals for filling the 37 vacancies of Fodder Agronomist, Scientists SB, Specialists Grade-III Assistant Professor (Medicine), Associate Biochemist, Lecturers-Cum-Junior Research Officers, Lecturers, Assistant Legislative Counsel, Associate Biochemist posts. Interested Contenders must fill On-line Application from website on or before 16th October, 2014. More detailed information is mentioned below.
Full vacancy details are mentioned below :
Number of vacancies : 37
Name of Designation :
1. Fodder Agronomist: 01 Post
2. Scientists SB (Mechanical): 02 Posts
3. Specialists Grade-III Assistant Professor (Medicine): 18 Posts
4. Associate Biochemist: 01 Post
5. Lecturers-Cum-Junior Research Officers: 06 Posts
6. Lecturers: 06 Posts
(i) Bengali: 02 Posts
(ii) Marathi: 01 Post
(iii) Punjabi: 01 Post
(iv) Malayalam: 01 Post
(v) Oriya: 01 Post
7. Assistant Legislative Counsel: 03 Posts
(i) Assamese: 01 Post
(ii) Oriya: 01 Post
(iii) Punjabi: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
1. For Sr. no. 1 : Must have done Post Graduation degree in Agriculture or Agronomy from a recognized University, experience in relevant field .
2. For Sr. no. 2 : Master's Degree in Physics (Pure/ Applied) or
degree in Mechanical/ Metallurgical Engineering of a recognized
University or equivalent, experience in relevant field.
3. For Sr. no. 3 : Should have done MBBS degree, Post Graduation Degree in the concerned speciality or super speciality, experience in relevant field.
4. For Sr. no. 4 : M.Sc Degree in Biochemistry or Microbioplogy or organic chemistry of recognized university.
5. For Sr. no. 6(i) : Master’s degree in Linguistics or Bengali from a recognized University or equivalent Proficiency in Bengali Language as a subject at the secondary school level in case of Master of Arts in Linguistics.
Age Limit :
1. For Sr. no. 1,3,6(ii,vi,v),7 : Below 40 years.
2. For Sr. no. 2,4,5,6(iii,iv) : Below 35 years.
3. For SC contenders : Max age is 40 years.
4. For OBC Candidates for 6(i) : Max age is 38 years.
Selection Process : Selection will be made on the basis of aspirants performance in Interview.
Application Fee :
1. Unreserved Candidates need to pay Rs. 25 through by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using Net Banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
2. SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates are not erquired to pay any fee.
How to Apply : Interested candidates must apply through On-line mode from the website www.upsconline.nic.in . The facility for submission of application form will be closed on 16th October, 2014.
Last date for submission of On-line Application : 16.10.2014
Click here to get the UPSC Assistant professor recruitment notification.
Click here to Apply On-line.