South Delhi Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2014- Apply online for 1532 Teachers
South Delhi Municipal Corporation has issued recruitment notification for filing up the 1532 vacancies of Primary Teacher, Nursery Teacher , Special Educator and Counselor Posts. Interested Candidates may apply through Online mode on or before 30th June, 2014. More detailed information like educational qualifications , age limit etc is mentioned below.
South Delhi Municipal Corporation Recruitment complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 1532
Name of Posts :
1. Teacher (Primary) : 800 posts
2. Teacher (Nursery) : 120 posts
3. Special Educator (Primary) : 588 posts
4. Counselors : 24 posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
1. For Primary Teacher : 12th pass with 2 years Diploma/ certificate course in Elementary Teacher Education course /Jr. Basic Training or B.Ed . Candidates should have qualified in paper 1 of CTET conducted by CBSE for Class I to V.
2. For Teacher (Nursery) : 12th pass with Diploma/certificate in nursery teacher education programme or B.Ed.
3. For Special Educator : 12th pass with 2 years Diploma in Special Education . Candidates should have passed in CTET conducted by CBSE.
4. For Counselors : M.A in Psychology and Degree/Diploma in Guidance and Counselling.
Age Limit : For all the posts. age details is same as mentioned below :
1. General Candidates : between 18 years to 30 years.
2. SC/ST Candidates : between 18 yrs to 35 yrs.
3. OBC Candidates : between 18 yrs to 33 yrs.
4. For others : 18 years to 40 years.
Selection Process : Selection of candidates will be based upon the marks obtained in the Academic and professional Qualification.
Criteria for Deriving Merit :
A. Secondary Examination : 25 %
B. Sr. Sec. Examination : 45%
C. Teacher Training : 30%
Total Weightage/Marks : 100
Monthly Remuneration : Rs. 27,000 per month.
Application Fee :
1. Rs. 100 as Application fee is to be paid by the candidates belonging to general/OBC caste category.
2. SC/ST/PWD are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply : Candidates must register their applications through online mode on the MCD website www.mcdonline.gov.in . Candidates need to upload all accurate details in the application form and upload scanned photograph and signature at the appropriate place.
Important Dates :
Opening date for submission of Online Application :16th June, 2014.
Closing date for submission of Online Application : 30th June, 2014
Tentative dates for short listed candidates : 10th July, 2014 to 15th July, 2014
Tentative date for verification of documents : 17th July to 25th July, 2014
Tentative date for final list of selected candidates : 31st July, 2014
Tentative date for joining/posting : 01st August to 07th August, 2014.
Click here to get the recruitment notification and Apply Online.