ONGC Recruitment 2014 - Apply Online for 489 vacancies
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) recently invites Online Applications from Indian citizens for filling the 489 vacancies of Tech Asst, Asst Tech & Other posts. Interested candidates may apply through Online mode on or before 17th June, 2014. The details like educational Qualification, age limit, selection process, etc is mentioned below.
ONGC Recruitment complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 489
Name of posts :
1. Technical Assistant GD-III (Chemistry): 16 Posts
2. Assistant Technician (Civil): 06 Posts
3. Assistant Technician (Electrical): 10 Posts
4. Assistant Technician (Instrumentation): 04 Posts
5. Assistant Technician (Production): 54 Posts
6. Assistant Technician (Mechanical): 36 Posts
7. Nurse Gr-III: 01 Post
8. Medical Attendant Gr-III (Industrial Hygiene): 01 Post
9. Asst. Rigman (Drilling): 07 Posts
10. Asst.Technician (Boiler): 05 Posts
11. Jr.Technology Assistant (Chemistry): 03 Posts
12. Jr. Assistant Technician (Electrical): 21 Posts
13. Jr. Assistant Technician (Diesel): 26 Posts
14. Jr. Assistant Rigman (Drilling): 167 Posts
15. Jr. Assistant Technician (Production): 47 Posts
16. Jr. Assistant Technician (Cementing): 06 Posts
17. Jr. Assistant Technician (Welding): 07 Posts
18. Jr. Assistant Technician (Machining): 01 Post
19. Jr. Assistant Technician (Fitting): 32 Posts
20. Jr.Fire Supervisor: 02 Posts
21. Jr. Assistant (Steno-English): 02 Posts
22. Jr. Assistant (Material Management): 03 Posts
23. Jr. Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch/ HV Operations): 15 Posts
24. Jr. Fireman: 16 Posts
25. Health Care Attendant Gr.I: 01 Post
Eligibility Conditions :
Age Limit :
A. For posts no. 1 to 23 :
1. For SC/ST Candidates : Max age is 35 years.
2. For OBC Candidates : Max age is 33 years.
3. For Unreserved Candidates : Max age is 30 years.
B. For posts no. 24 & 25 :
1. For SC/ST Candidates : Max age is 32 years.
2. For OBC Candidates : Max age is 30 years.
3. For Unreserved Candidates : Max age is 27 years.
Educational Qualification :
1. For Technical Assistant Gr. III : Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry.
2. For Assistant Technician :3 years Diploma in various discipline.
3. For Jr. Asst Technician : High School or Class 10th passed with Science and Trade Certificate in Electrical /Diesel/Fitting or mechanic /welding/machining.
4. For Jr. Assistant Rigman (Driling) : 10th pass with Science and Trade Certificate Fitting or Mechanic Trade.
5. For remaining posts : Kindly read the official notification.
Total Emoluments :
1. For A-II Services : Rs. 32,000/-.
2. For A-I Services : Rs. 30,000/-.
3. For W-1 level posts : Rs. 27,000/-.
Selection Process : Selection will be done on the basis of Candidates performance in written test, Physical Standard Test/ Driving Test/ Physical Efficiency Test/ Stenography Efficiency test/ Typing Efficiency test, Personal Interview.
Application Fee :
1. General/OBC Candidates need to pay Rs. 200/-.
2. SC/ST/PWD Candidates need to pay Rs. 50/-.
How to Apply : Candidates must apply through Online mode only. After applying online, take print out of filled online application form and along with payment challan form send it to following address :
The Advertiser (ONGC –ASSAM),
Post Box No. 9248,
Krishna Nagar Head Post Office,
Important Dates :
Opening date for commencement of online registration : 28th May, 2014
Closing date for submission of online application : 17th June, 2014
last date for sending the hard copy of application form : 05th July, 2014
Tentative date of written test : 27th July, 2014
Click here to get the Recruitment notification.
Click here to Apply online.