NVS Recruitment 2014 - Walk In Interview for PGT, TGT & Teacher Posts
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS), Lucknow, Autonomous Organization of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt of India invites Applications in prescribed format for appearing in Walk in Interview that will be held for the recruitment of PGT, TGT, Teacher posts on contract basis for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas in Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand. Interested Candidates may attend walk in Interview on 02, 03, 04 & 05-06-2014. More detailed information is mentioned below.
NVS Recruitment complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 248
1. Music Teacher: 03 Posts
2. Art Teacher: 05 Posts
3. PET (Male): 07 Posts
4. PET (Female): 04 Posts
5. Librarian: 07 Posts
a. Hindi: 10 Posts
b. English: 14 Posts
c. Math: 11 Posts
d. Physics: 05 Posts
e. Chemistry: 10 Posts
f. Bio: 06 Posts
g. History: 01 Post
h. Geog: 05 Posts
i. Eco: 13 Posts
j. Comm: 07 Posts
k. Bio Tech: 05 Posts
a. Hindi: 06 Posts
b. English: 04 Posts
c. Math: 20 Posts
d. SST: 04 Posts
e. Urdu: 20 Posts
8. FCSA: 81 Posts
Age Limit :
1. For post no. 1 to 5,7 & 8 : Max age is 35 years.
2. For post no. 6 : max age is 40 years.
Educational Qualification :
1. For post no. 1 : Graduation/ PG Degree or Bachelor Degree with Music from recognized university and B.Ed
2. For post no. 2 : Diploma in any discipline of Fine Arts as Drawing/ Painting/ Sculpture/ Graphic Arts/ Crafts after passing secondary exam.
3. For post no. 3 : Bachelor Degree in Physical Education or D.P.Ed .
4. For other posts : Kindly see the official notification.
1. For PGT posts : Rs. 31,500/-.
2. For TGT posts : Rs. 31,250/-.
3. For misc. : Rs. 31,250/-.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Interview.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates will have to attend the walk in Interview along with original certificates, mark sheets, Xerox copies of qualification, experience, 1 recent pass port size photo pasted on application form at relevant venue .
Date of Walk in Interview:
For PGT: 02-06-2014.
For TGT: 03-06-2014
For Misc cat of Teachers: 04-06-2014.
For TGT (Urdu)/ FCSA: 05-06-2014.
Click here to get the complete details .