National Buildings Construction Limited (NBCC) Recruitment 2014 - Govt Jobs
National Buildings Construction Limited (NBCC) has recently issued recruitment notification for filling the 99 vacancies of Manager, Engineers and Steno-Translator Posts. Eligible Candidates would be required to send their Application form by post on or before 11th July, 2014. More detailed information of NBCC Recruitment 2014 is mentioned below.
NBCC Recruitment complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 99
Name of Posts :
Current/Shortfall vacancies :
1. Sr. Executive Director (Civil) : 01 post
2. General Manager (Civil) : 04 posts
3. Additional General Manager (Civil) : 03 posts
4. Dy. general Manager (Civil & Electrical) : 13 posts
5. Project Manager (civil) : 15 posts
6. Dy. Project Manager (Civil & Electrical) : 16 posts
7. Dy. Manager (Arch & Planning) : 01 post
8. Jr. Engineer (civil) : 20 posts
9. General Manager (Finance) : 02 posts
10. Addl. General Manager (Finance) : 02 posts
11. Dy. General Manager (finance) : 06 posts
12. Addl. General Manager (HRM) : 01 post
13. Dy. General Manager (HRM) : 01 post
14. Manager (HRM) : 01 post
15. Dy. Manager (HRM) : 02 posts
16. Addl. General Manager (Law) : 01 post
17. Jr. Hindi Translator : 01 post
Special Recruitment Drive for filling up the Backlog vacancies reserved for OBC/PWD
1. Project Manager (Civil) : 01 post
2. Jr. Engineer (Civil) : 01 post
3. Assistant Manager (marketing) : 01 post
4. Dy. Manager (HRM) : 01 post
5. Assistant manager (HRM) : 01 post
6. Sr. Stenographer : 01 post
7. Office Assistant (Stenography) : 03 posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualifications : Candidates must posses 3 years Diploma in civil Engineering with 60% marks for Jr. Engineer post and have done Graduation in any stream for Sr. Stenographer & Office Assistant Post. Kindly read the official notification for complete details.
Age Limit : Candidates shall not exceed the age of 41 years . For getting post wise age details , read recruitment notification.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Personal Interview or by way of Group Discussion followed by personal interview or written test followed by group discussion followed by personal interview or by any other appropriate way.
Application Fee :
1. For E-1 level and above posts : Rs. 1000/-.
2. For Below E-1 Level posts : Rs. 500/-.
3. No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Departmental candidates.
How to Apply : Candidates are urged to download the application form through official website. Now submit the filled application form with Demand draft, photograph and attested copies of documents at the following address :
office of Executive Director (HRM),
NBCC Limited, NBCC Bhawan,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003
last date for receipt of Application form : 11th July, 2014
Click here to get Recruitment notification.