MP online Limited Recruitment 2014 - Apply Online for District Coordinator & Software Engineer
Online Applications from young and talented Indian Nationals for filling the 86 vacancies of Divisional Coordinator, District Coordinator and Software Engineer Posts in MP online limited . Interested Candidates may apply through Online mode only on or before 04th July, 2014. Further Detailed information like educational Qualification, age limit, selection Process etc is mentioned below.
MP Online Limited Recruitment Complete vacancy details :
number of vacancies : 86
Name of Posts :
1. Divisional Coordinator : 10 posts
2. District Coordinator : 51 posts
3. Software Engineer : 25 posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
1. For Divisional & District Coordinator : Full-time regular degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University with Computer Science as one of the subject in degree course OR Full-time regular degree with one year diploma in Computer Applications /PGDCA/DOEACC 'A' level certificate.
2. For Software Engineer : B.E (Information Technology/ Computer Science)/ B.Tech (Information Technology/ Computer Science)/ MCA/ M.Sc (Information Technology/Computer Science)
Selection Process : MP Board will conduct Online Written Exam for recruitment of eligible candidates. Exam paper will be in English language and will contain 100 marks of 90 minutes.
Application Fee :
1. For District & divisional Coordinator both : Rs. 390/-.
2. For Software Engineer : Rs. 390/-.
3. For All the 3 posts : Rs. 780/-.
How to Apply : Candidates must fill Online Application form through MP Online website. Kindly make payment of Application fee through Online mode and upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature at the appropriate place.
Important Dates :
Opening date for online submission of Application : 17th June, 2014
last date for online submission of Application : 04th July, 2014
Date for Downloading Admit card : 08th July to 12th July, 2014
Online Written Exam Date : 12th July, 2014
Date of Result Declaration : 18th July, 2014
Merit list for all post : 22nd July, 2014
Click here to Read the recruitment notification.
Click here to Apply Online.