MDL Recruitment 2014 - 1835 vacancies - Technical Staff & Operative posts
Mazagon Dock limited (MDL) has issued a recruitment notification for filling the 1835 vacancies of Technical Staff and Operative Posts in various trades in Skilled & Semi-skilled grades for appointment on Contract Basis for a maximum period of two years. Interested Candidates may send their application form in prescribed format on or before 27th June, 2014. More detailed information is mentioned below.
MDL Recruitment 2014 details :
Number of vacancies : 1835
Name of Posts :
Special Grade (IDA-8):
1. Master 2nd Class: 01 Post
Skilled Grade-I (IDA-5):
2. Jr. Draughtsman: 19 Posts
3. Jr. Planner Estimator (Mech): 12 Posts
4. Jr.Planner Estimator(Elec/ Electronics): 10 Posts
5. Jr. Q C Inspector (Mech): 17 Posts
6. Jr. Q C Inspector (Electrical): 03 Posts
7. Store Keeper: 10 Posts
8. Fitter: 281 Posts
9. Structural Fabricator: 260 Posts
10. Pipe Fitter:292 Posts
11. Electronic Mechanic: 55 Posts
12. Electrician: 198 Posts
13. Electric Crane Operator: 04 Posts
14. Painter: 59 Posts
15. Carpenter: 42 Posts
16. Comp. Welder: 174 Posts
17. Rigger: 128 Posts
18. Machinist: 14 Posts
19. Compressor Attendant: 03 Posts
20. Diesel Crane Operator: 01 Post
Semi Skilled Grade-III (IDA-4A):
21. Security Sepoy(Ex- Servicemen): 21 Posts
Semi Skilled Grade-I (IDA-2):
22. Utility Hand: 127 Posts
23. Chipper Grinder: 104 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
1. For Master IInd Grade posts : Max age is 45 years.
2. For remaining posts : between 18 years to 33 years as on 01.06.2014.
Educational Qualification :
1. For IInd grade Master posts : Certificate of competency (2nd class Master) issued by Maharashtra Maritime Board/ Mercantile Marine Dept as per Indian Vessel Act with Knowledge of Swimming & minimum 3 yrs experience.
2. For Draughtsman post : passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognised by the Govtand must have passed the “National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination in the Trade of ‘Draughtsman’ in Mechanical Stream conducted by NCVT of the Directorate General of Employment & Training, Ministry of Labour , Govt of India.
Selection Post : Selection will be based on the performance in Interview and trade test.
Application Fee :
1. Candidates are required to pay Rs. 100 through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Mazagon Dock Limited, payable at Mumbai.
2. SC/ST/PWD/EXS Candidates are not required to pay any fees.
How to Apply : Candidates need to send their applications along with all enclosures to DGM (HR-Rec-NE), Recruitment Cell, Service Block-3rd Floor, Mazagon Dock Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai-400010 on or before 27/06/2014 through courier or by post only. Indicate “Post Applied For : ____________” on the Envelope.
Important Dates :
Last date for receiving the application form : 27th June, 2014
Displaying of selected candidates : 09th July, 2014
Click here to get the recruitment notification and Application form.