Maharashtra State AIDS Control Society Recruitment 2014 - Govt Jobs
Applications from Indian nationals are being invited by Maharashtra State AIDS Control Society (MSACS) for recruitment of District Programme Officer and District Assistant Posts. Interested Candidates may send their Applications in prescribed format so as to reach before 24th June, 2014. More detailed information is mentioned below.
MSACS Recruitment Complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 27
Name of Posts :
1. District Programme Officer: 05 posts
2. District Assistant -Monitoring & Evaluation: 03 posts
3. District Assistant –Accounts: 07 posts
4. District Assistant – Programme: 12 posts
Educational Qualification :
1. For District Programme Officer : Assistant Director level officer from state heath cadre with sufficient administrative experience; Experience in Health Sector in Govt.
2. For post no. 2,4 : Graduate with computer knowledge.
3. For District Assistant-Accounts : Graduate in commerce with computer knowledge.
Age Limit : Candidates age should not exceed 60 years.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on the performance in Written test/ Interview.
Consolidated Remuneration :
1. For District Programme Officer : Rs. 31,200/- per month.
2. For District Assistant : Rs. 12,700/-. per month.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates can download the Application form through official website, then fill the form and long with requisite enclosures send it to following address :
Project Director, Maharashtra State AIDS Control Society,
Ackworth Leprosy Hospital Compound,
R. A. Kidwai Marg, Wadala (West),
Mumbai – 400 031
Last Date for receipt of Application Form : 24th June, 2014
Click here to get the recruitment notification and Application form.