KPCL Recruitment 2014 - Asst, Jr. Engineer Online Application
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited invites Online Application from Indian nationals for filling 359 vacancies of Assistant Engineer , Junior Engineer, Chemist, Chemical Supervisor posts. Interested Candidates are required to apply online on or before 22nd December, 2014. Further detailed
information are mentioned below.
KPCL Recruitment Details :
Number of vacancies : 359
Name of Posts :
I. Hyderabad Karnataka region (Local Cadre): 222 posts
1. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 12 posts
2. Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 36 posts
3. Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 39 posts
4. Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation): 12 posts
5. Assistant Engineer (Systems): 05 posts
6. Junior Engineer (Civil): 07 posts
7. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 26 posts
8. Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 34 posts
9. Chemist: 21 posts
10. Chemical Supervisor: 30 posts
II. Other than Hyd-Kar Region (Non Local Cadre): 137 posts
1. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 25 posts
2. Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 40 posts
3. Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 24 posts
4. Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation): 09 posts
5. Assistant Engineer (Systems): 03 posts
6. Junior Engineer (Civil): 02 posts
7. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 08 posts
8. Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 11 posts
9. Chemist: 06 posts
10. Chemical Supervisor: 09 posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
1. For Asst Engineer : must have completed Degree or equivalent Qualification in civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Computer Science Engineering.
2. For Jr. Engineer : should have completed 3 years Diploma in
Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering for S.No.6 to 8 posts (Roman No.I)
3. For Chemist : Master Degree in chemistry/applied chemistry from a recognized University.
4. For Chemical Supervisor : Bachelor's Degree in Science with Chemistry as one of the subject from a recognized University.
Age Limit :
1. SC/ST/Cat-I candidates : Between 18 years to 40 years.
2. OBC Candidates : Between 18 years to 33 years.
3. General Merit Candidates : Above 18 years and below 35 years.
4. Ex-Servicemen contenders : between 18 years to 45 years.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks secured in the written Test.
Application Fee :
1. General and OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 500/-.
2. SC/ST/Cat-I Candidates are required to pay Rs. 250/-.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates are urged to fill Online Application form through the website www.karnatakapower.com .
Last date for submission of Online Application : 22nd December, 2014
Click here to get the KPCL Engineer notification.
Click here to Apply Online.