Kerala PSC Recruitment 2014 - Sub Inspector Jobs - online form
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) is inviting the online applications from Indian nationals for filling up the various vacancies of Women Police Constable, Women Excise Guard, Excise Inspector, Armed Police Sub inspector, Sub Inspector of Police vacancies at various districts. Interested Candidates may fill Online Application form on or before 16th July, 2014 by 12:00 Mid Night. The Educational Qualification, age limit, selection process etc are mentioned below.
kerala PSC Recruitment complete vacancy details :
Name of Posts :
1. Women Police Constable
(i) Armed Police Battalion-Police
2. Women Excise Guard-Women Civil Excise Officer-Excise
3. Excise Inspector-Excise
4. Armed Police Sub Inspector-Trainee-Police-Armed Police Battalion
5. Sub Inspector of Police-Trainee-Police-General Executive Branch
Eligibility Conditions :
Age Limit :
1. For post no. 1 : Between 18-26 years i.e born between 02-01-1988 & 01-01-1996 (both dates included) .
2. For post no. 2,3 : Between 19-36 years for 02-01-1978 & 01-01-1995 (both dates included).
3. For post no. 4 : 20-31 years i.e 02-01-1983 & 01-01-1994 for (Open Market) candidates, 20-36 years i.e 02-01-1978 & 01-01-1994 for (Constabulary) candidates.
4. For post no. 5 : 20-31 years i.e 02-01-1983 & 01-01-1994 for (Open Market) candidates, 36 years for (Ministerial, Constabulary) as on 01-01-2014
Educational Qualification :
1. For post no. 1 : Pass in S.S.L.C or its equivalent.
2. For post no. 2 : Plus Two Examination or its equivalent.
3. For post no. 3 : B.A, B.Sc or B.Com Degree of any recognized University or its equivalent qualification.
4. For post no. 4,5 : Graduation from a reputed University.
Selection Process : Initially candidates will be shortlisted based on the receipt of application form. Then Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/OMR test/Physical Efficiency Test.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates must submit the application form through online only. The Online Application form will be cease on 16th July, 2014.
Important Dates :
Last date for filling online application form : 16th July, 2014
Date of OMR Test : 02nd August, 2014
Physical Efficiency Test : Between Dec 2014 and Feb 2014.
Click here to get complete recruitment notification.
Click here to Apply Online.