Cooperative Service Commission Recruitment 2014- Apply Online
Cooperative Service Commission West Bengal invites online Applications from Indian nationals for filling up the 98 vacancies of Staff Officer, Clerical Cadre (Grade III), lecturer , Lady Co-operative Education Instructor, Officer Grade-IIB and other posts. Interested Candidates may fill Online Application form through CSC website on or before 17th July, 2014. More detailed
information is mentioned below.
Cooperative Service Commission Recruitment complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 98
Name of Posts :
1.Staff Officer: 04 posts
2. Clerical Cadre (Grade-III): 43 posts
3. Lecturer: 04 posts
4. District Co-operative Education Instructor: 01 post
5. Lady Co-operative Education Instructor: 01 post
6. Accountant: 01 post
7. Sub-Accountant/ Supervisor/ Cashier (Grade-III): 11 posts
8. Assistant cum Cashier-cum-Teller (Grade-III): 03 posts
9.Officer Grade-IIB: 06 posts
10. Assistant Grade – I (Clerk): 12 posts
11. Manager- cum- Accountant: 01 post
12. Loan Recovery Officer: 01 post
13. Computer Operator- cum-Office Assistant: 02 posts
14. Office Assistant: 04 posts
15. Supervisor: 02 posts
16. Manager: 01 post
17. Salesman / General Assistant: 01 post
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
1. For post no. 1 : Graduate in any discipline (with at least 55% marks in Higher Secondary / equivalent Examination).
2. For post no. 2 : Graduate (with at least 50% marks in Higher Secondary / equivalent Examination) + Diploma in Computer Application / Information Technology.
3. For post no. 3 : M. Com. + BCK
4. For post no. 4 & 5 : Hons. Graduate in any discipline + BCK
5. For post no. 6 : B. Com. (Hons.) + BCK.
6. For post no. 7 : Graduate with Honours in Commerce or Economics + BCK
7. For remaining posts : Read the official notification.
Age Limit :
1. For post no. 2,7,8,10,13,14,15 & 17 : Between 18 years to 35 years as on 01.01.2014.
2. For remaining posts : Between 18 years to 40 years.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on the performance in Written test and Interview.
Application Fee :
1. UR/OBC/OBC-A/OBC-B Candidates need to pay Rs. 160 with Rs. 10 as service charge.
2. SC/ST Candidates are exmepted from payment of Application fee.
How to Apply : Candidates may opt for offline or online mode of submission.
1. For Online Submission : Candidates need to fill Online Application form through CSC website www.coopwb.org or www.webcsc.org .
2. For Offline mode : Candidates will have to download the application form through official website, then take print out of application form. Fill the form and forward it with Bank Challan/ NEFT challan, caste certificate, self-attested photocopies of all the supportive certificates and documents to the following address :
Ground Floor of PWD Buildings,
Block-A at Khadya Bhawan Complex,
11A, Mirza Ghalib Street, Kolkata – 700 087
Last date for online submission or receipt of Application form : 17th July, 2014
Click here to Download the Recruitment Advertisement.
Click here to Apply online or to download the Application form.