BSF Recruitment 2014 - Constable (Tradesman) Application form
Border Security Force invites applications from eligible candidates for filling the 1670 vacancies of Constable (Tradesman) -Male posts. Willing candidates may send their Application form within 30 days from the date of Advertisement. Further detailed information regarding BSF recruitment is mentioned below.
BSF Recruitment complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 1670
Name of Posts : Constable (Tradesmen)
1. Constable (Cobbler): 148 Posts
2. Constable (Tailor): 46 Posts
3. Constable (Carpenter): 04 Posts
4. Constable (Plumber): 01 Post
5. Constable (Painter): 08 Posts
6. Constable (Cook): 478 Posts
7. Constable (Water Carrier): 299 Posts
8. Constable (Kahar): 04 Posts
9. Constable (Washer Man): 236 Posts
10. Constable (Barber): 107 Posts
11. Constable (Sweeper): 316 Posts
12. Constable (Waiter): 08 Posts
13. Constable (Mali): 07 Posts
14. Constable (Khoji): 08 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Age limit : Candidates should have attained the age of 18 years but not crossed the age of 23 years. Age Relaxation will be applicable as per govt norms.
Educational Qualification : Candidates must have passed Matriculation or equivalent from recognized board/ university with 2 years work experience or 1 years certificate course from Industrial Training Institute/ Vocational institute with at least 1 year experience in the trade or 2 years Diploma from Industrial Training Institute in the trade or similar trade.
Pay Scale : Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected on the basis of Documentation, Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Trade test, Written test, Medical exam.
How to Apply : Candidates are required to send their dully filled application form in foolscap size (Single Side) paper along with pass port size photo to Concerned Headquarters, under which the State falls within 30 days from date of advertisement.
Important Dates :
Date of Advertisement : 12th July, 2014 to 18th July, 2014
Last date for submission of Application form : within 30 days from the date of advertisement.
Click here to get the Recruitment notification.
BSF Recruitment 2014 - 293 vacancies - Constable & SI posts
Directorate General, Border Security Force (BSF) has issued recruitment notification for filling up the 293 vacancies of Sub Inspector, Head Constable and Constable posts. BSF will conduct an All India Examination for the recruitment to the different posts of Group 'B' and 'C' of water wing in BSF for the year 2014. Interested Candidates may send their application in prescribed format on or before 05th August, 2014 . More detailed information is mentioned below.
BSF Recruitment Complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 293
Name of Posts :
1. Sub Inspector (Workshop) : 01 post
2. Sub Inspector (Master) : 10 posts
3. Sub Inspector (Engine Driver) : 13 posts
4. Head Constable (Master) : 68 posts
5. Head Constable (Engine Driver) : 66 posts
6. Head Constable (Workshop) : 01 post
7. Constable (Crew) : 134 posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
1. For Sub Inspector (Master & Engine Driver) : Between 22 years to 28 years.
2. For Remaining posts : Between 20 years to 25 years.
Educational Qualification : candidates must possess following qualification wrt post.
1. Sub Inspector (Workshop) : Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent (OR) Three years Diploma in Mechanical or Marine or Auto mobile Engineering.
2. Sub Inspector (Master) : 10+2 or its equivalent (AND) Second Class Master Certificate issued by the Central or State Inland Water Transport Authority or Mercantile Marine Department.
3. Sub Inspector (Engine Driver) : 10+2 or its equivalent (AND) First Class Engine Driver Certificate issued by the Central or State Inland Water Transport Authority or Mercantile Marine Department.
4. Head Constable (Master) : Matriculation with Serang Certificate.
5. Head Constable (Engine Driver) : Matriculation and Possessing IInd class Engine Driver Certificate.
6. Head Constable (Workshop) : Matriculation (AND) Industrial Training Instituted Diploma in Motor Mechanic (Diesel / Petrol Engine) Machinist/Welder/ Carpentry/Electrician/Fitter/Air conditioner Technician / Electronics/Plumbing / Upholstering / Painting.
7. Constable (Crew) : Matriculation or equivalent (AND) One years experience in operating of Boat below 265 HP as a Sukhani or Greaser (AND) Should know swimming and possess a certificate to this effect from a recognized institute/swimming pool/any authority to give such certificate.
Selection Process : Selection Methodology will includes Written Examination, Documentation & Physical Measurement , Physical Efficiency Test, Trade Test and Interview and Medical Examination .
Pay Scale :
1. For Sub Inspector post : Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34,800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-.
2. For head Constable post : Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-.
3. For Constable (Crew) : Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-.
Application Fee :
1. Unreserved Candidates need to pay Rs. 50 as Examination Fee.
2. SC,ST,BSF Candidates and Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How to Apply : Willing and Eligible Candidates are required to download the Application format through the link given below. Take print out of form and fill it with all mandatory details and at last along with relevant certificates send it to nearest BSF centres.
Last date for sending the application form : 05th August, 2014
Click here to get the notification and Application form.