BARC Recruitment 2014 - Opening for Trade Apprentice
Government of India, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Mumbai recently invites applications in prescribed application format for filling up of the 18 vacancies of Trade Apprentice Posts. Interested Candidates may apply through Offline mode, i.e candidates have to send their application form in prescribed format so as to reach before 31st August, 2014 .More detailed information is mentioned below.
BARC Recruitment notification details :
Number of vacancies : 18
Name of Posts : Trade Apprentice
1. Diploma in Mechanical Engg: 08 Posts
2. Diploma in Automobile Engg: 02 Posts
3. Medical Lab Technician: 04 Posts
4. X-ray Technician: 02 Posts
5. Opthalmic Technician: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Age limit : Candidates age should not be above than 18 years.
Educational Qualification :
1. For Diploma Posts : Must have done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Engineering from Board of Technical Education of a State with not less than 50% marks.
2. For remaining posts : Respective vocational course certificates in 10+2 (vocational) schooling.
Selection Process : Selection will be based o the marks obtained in Concerned Qualification.
How to Apply : Candidates are required to download the Application form through official website, then take print out and fill the form with all relevant details. Now submit the form with all self attested copies of certificates at the following address :
Deputy Establishment Officer (R-V),
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre,
last date for receipt of application : 31st August, 2014
Click here to get the recruitment notification .
Click here to Download the Application form.