Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2014 - Apply online for MTS & Mail Guard posts
DEPARTMENT OF POSTS:INDIA, Office of the Chief Post Master General, Assam Circle invites applications from the eligible Candidates for filling up of the posts of Multitasking staff (MTS) and Postman/Mail Guard. Interested Candidates can apply online through Postal circle website from 03rd June, 2014 to 02nd July, 2014. More detailed information is mentioned below.
Assam Postal Circle Recruitment Details 2014 :
Number of vacancies : 67
Name of Posts :
1. Multi-Tasking Staff : 27 posts
2. Postman/Mail Guard : 40 posts
Pay Scale :
1. For MTS posts : Rs. 5200 to 20,200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/-.
2. For Postman/Mail Guard : Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20,200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/-.
Eligibility conditions :
Educational Qualification :
1. For MTS Post : Matriculation or ITI from recognized Boards.
2. For Postman/Mail Guard : Matriculation or Equivalent from a recognized University or Board.
Age Limit : Candidates age should be between 18 years to 27 years. The crucial date for determining the age limit is 02nd July, 2014.
Selection process : Selection will be based on the performance in Aptitude Test. Syllabus or Examination pattern of Aptitude test is mentioned in Notification provided below.
Examination Fee :
1. General/OBC Candidates need to pay Rs. 400/-.
2. SC/ST/Physically Impaired/Women Candidates are exempted from payment of Application fee.
How to Apply : Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may fill online application form through website http://www.submitonline.in/dopassam/ . The online Application form will cease on 02nd July, 2014.
Important Dates :
Opening date for submission of Online Application : 03rd June, 2014
Closing date for submission of Online Application : 02nd July, 2014
last date for receiving Payment : 07th July, 2014
Downloading the Admit Card : 15th July, 2014
Date of Examination : 27th July, 2014
Click here to get the recruitment notification.
Click here to Apply Online.