UPSC Recruitment 2014 | Apply online | 112 Asst Director , AE posts
Online Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for recruitment of 112 Asst Director, AE & Other Posts in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Interested Candidates may fill Online Application form on or before 12th June, 2014. Further detailed information like educational qualification, age limit, selection process etc are mentioned below.
UPSC Recruitment complete details :
Number of vacancies : 112
Name of Posts :
1. Deputy Commissioner (Integrated Nutrients Management): 01 Post
2. Deputy Director: 01 Post
3. Deputy Director (Development): 01 Post
4. Assistant Director (Agriculture): 03 Posts
5. Assistant Director (Remote Sensing): 01 Post
6. Economic Officer: 01 Post
7. Deputy Director (Regulation & Information): 01 Post
8. Assistant Director of Operations: 44 Posts
9. Assistant Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering): 01 Post
10. Assistant Commandant (Fire): 04 Posts
11. Welfare Administrator: 06 Posts
12. Assistant Architect: 21 Posts
13. Finance Officer: 01 Post
14. Veterinary Assistant Surgeon: 26 Posts
Age Limit :
1. For post no. 1,7 : Max age is 50 yrs.
2. For 2,3,8,9,10,13 : Max age is 40 yrs.
3. For post no. 4,5,14 : Max age is 35 yrs.
4. For post no. 6,11,12 posts : Max age is 30 yrs.
Educational Qualification :
1. For Deputy Commissioner : Master’s degree in Agriculture/ Agricultural Chemistry/ Soil Sciences/ Plant Pathology/ Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry/ Micro Biology/ Bacteriology.
2. For Deputy Director : Master’s degree in Horticulture/ Agriculture of a recognized university or equivalent
3. For Asst Director (Agr) : , M.Sc. in Agronomy or Crop Physiology or Agricultural Physics or Agricultural Meteorology
4. For Asst Director (Remote Sensing) : M. Tech in Remote Sensing or Geomatics or Geoinformatics with B.Tech. in any branch or with B.Sc in Physics or Mathematics or Geography or Agriculture.
Selection Process : Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Oral Test, Medical Examination and Interview.
Application Fee :
1. Candidates need to pay Rs. 25 either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.
2. SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates need not to pay any fees.
How to Apply : Candidates can fill Online Application form through online from UPSC online website www.upsconline.nic.in . After applying online, take print out of online application and keep it for future use.
Important Dates :
Last date for submission of Online Application : 12th June, 2014
Last date for printing of completely submitted online application : 13th June, 2014
Click here to get recruitment details.
Click here to Apply Online.