UPSC Civil Service Exam 2014 www.upsconline.nic.in Apply Online
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given notification on its web portal for commencement of Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2014 that is scheduled to be conducted on 24th August, 2014. Interested Candidates may fill Online Application form through UPSC online portal www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 30th June, 2014. More detailed information like eligibility criteria, age limit , selection process of UPSC Civil Service Exam is mentioned below.
UPSC Civil Services Exam complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 1291
Name of Posts :
1. Indian Administrative Service
2. Indian Foreign Service
3. Indian Police Service
4. Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’
5. Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
6. Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’
7. Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
8. Indian Revenue Service (I.T), Group ‘A’.
9. Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration)
10. Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’
11. Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
12. Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’
13. Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
14. Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’
15. Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
16. Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’
17. Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’
18. Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr III)
19. Indian Corporate Law Service, Group ‘A’
20. Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade)
21. Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’
22. Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’
23. Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
Eligibility Criteria :
Age limit : Candidates should belong to the age group of 21 years to 32 years as on 01.08.2014. i.e., he/ she must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1982 and not later than 01-08-1993
Educational Qualification : Candidates who want to appear in Civil Service Preliminary Exam, they should have completed Degree or equivalent qualification of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University.
Application fee :
1. General/OBC Candidates need to pay Rs. 100/-.
2. SC/ST/PH Candidates are not required to pay any fees.
Note : Fees is to be paid either through Online or Offline mode.
Selection Process : The Civil Services Examination will consist of two successive stages. Civil Services Preliminary Examination (Objective type) for the selection of candidates for the Main Examination and Civil Services Main Examination (Written and Interview).
How to Apply : Interested Candidates would be required to fill online application form through official website between the dates of 31st May, 2014 and 30th June, 2014. kindly retain the printed copy of filled online application form for future use.
Important dates :
Opening date for submission of online application: 31-05-2014
Closing date for submission of online application : 30-06-2014
Date of preliminary Exam : 24-08-2014
Date of Main Examination : Dec, 2014
Click here to get the recruitment notification.
Click here to Apply Online.