SSC Recruitment 2014 - Scientific Assistant & Assistant Epigraphist
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) karnataka kerala Region has issued recruitment notification for filling up of the vacant positions of Assistant Epigraphist and Scientific Assistant posts. Interested Candidates may send their Application form so as to reach before 30th May, 2014. More detailed information is mentioned below.
SSC Recruitment 2014 Details =>
Number of vacancies : 06
Name of Posts :
1. Assistant Epigraphist : 01 post
2. Scientific Assistant : 05 posts
Educational Qualifications :
1. For Assistant Epigraphist : Post Graduation Diploma in Archaeology /Epigraphy from the Institute of Archaeology, Archaeological Survey of India.
2. For Scientific Assistant : Bachelor's Degree in Botany/Zoology or Agriculture
Age Limit :
1. For AE post : Max age is 30 years.
2. Scientific Assistant : between 18 yrs to 25 yrs
Pay Scale :
1. For AE posts : Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800 + Rs. 4200/- Grade Pay.
2. For Scientific Assistant : Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20,200 + Rs. 2800 Grade Pay.
Selection Process : Selection will be go through Academic Record, Screening Test and Written Proficiency Test.
Examination Fee :
1. General & OBC Candidates need to pay Rs. 50/-.
2. Women/Ex-Servicemen/PWD/SC/ST Candidates are not required to pay any fees.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates are required to download the Application form through SSC portal , then take print out of downloaded form and along with attested copies of certificates and filled application form send it to following address :
The Regional Director (KKR),
Staff Selection Commission, 1st Floor,
Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala,
Last date for receipt of Application form : 30th May, 2014
Click on the given link to get the notification.