Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2016 - Multi Tasking Staff
Prasar Bharati is India's largest public broadcasting agency which has recently made available an employment announcement regarding the 33 vacant jobs for the Multi Tasking Staff post. Concerned and well qualified contestants should read here before going to submit the application form in a proper format against the Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2016 process.
Complete vacancy details are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 33
Post Name : Multi-Tasking Staff
Educational Qualification : Candidates wish to apply for Multi Tasking Staff jobs should possess Matriculation or ITI pass or its equivalent with good academic records from well recognized Board/ Institute.
• Age of applying candidates should not be less than 18 years and must be below of 25 years.
• Relaxation in upper age will be applicable as per the organization norms.
Selection Process: Job searchers need to appear in the MCQ, Descriptive Test followed by an interview to get selected for the applied posts.
Salary Details: Selected applicants will get the salary as Rs. 5200-20,200/- plus gross profit of Rs. 1800/- after appointed for the applied posts.
How to Apply:
• Applicants should visit the department website @ prasarbharati.gov.in to download the application form in prescribed format and fill it with all required information in concern of qualification and date of birth etc.
• Application should be attached with documents in respect of educational qualification, etc. along with two latest colored photographs.
• Complete application should be sent to the address given below till last date that is 23rd January 2017. In case it should be reached late or find incomplete during screening then it not be accepted by the organization.
The Additional Director General (Training)
National Academy of Broadcasting and Multimedia
Radio Colony Kingsway Delhi - 110009
Dates to focus:
• Last Date for Submission of Application: 23rd January 2017
• Last Date for Submission of Application for Far-Flung Area: 30th February 2017
• Written examination will be held on: 05th March 2017 (Sunday)
Click here to view Official Notification.