NCSCM Consultant Recruitment 2014 - Govt Jobs
Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management (NCSCM) invites applications from eligible Indian nationals for filling up of vacant positions of Consultant posts in the area of Administration, Human Resource, Procurement and Finance on Contract basis. Interested Candidates may apply through Offline mode, i.e candidates will have to send the Application form through proper channel on or before 20th May, 2014. More detailed information is mentioned below.
NCSM Recruitment complete vacancy details :
Number of posts : 04
Name of Posts : Consultant
1. Young Professional– Administration: 01 Post
2. Young Professional– Administration: 01 Post
3. Young Professional– Finance: 01 Post
4. Young Professional– Procurement: 01 Post
Educational Qualification :
1. For Administration : Graduate in Admin/HR Activities with 2 years experience.
2. For Finance : B.Com with Knowledge in Tally Software.
3. For Procurement : Graduate with Experience in Purchase/ procurement activities.
How to Apply : Aspirants will have to send their resume along with supporting documents of qualification and Experience by post on the following address :
National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management [NCSCM], Ministry of environment and Forests, Govt. of India Koodal Building,
Anna University Campus, Chennai 600025
Last date for submission of Application form : 20th May, 2014
Click here to get recruitment notification and Application form.