MPPGCL Recruitment 2014 | Apply Online |717 vacancies
Online Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for recruitment of 717 Executive Trainee, Junior Engineer (Trainee), Plant Assistant (ITI) Trainee, Fireman posts in Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL) . Interested Candidates may apply online on or before 18th June, 2014. Further detailed information like educational qualification, age limit, selection process etc are mentioned below.
MPPGCL Recruitment complete details :
Number of vacancies : 717
Name of Posts :
1. Executive Trainee : 124 Posts
(i) Mechanical: 64 Posts
(ii) Electrical: 23 Posts
(iii) Electronics: 23 Posts
(iv) Finance & Accounts: 14 Posts
2. Junior Engineer (Trainee) : 45 Posts
(i) Mechanical: 27 Posts
(ii) Electrical: 11 Posts
(iii) Electronics: 07 Posts
3. Plant Assistant (ITI) Trainee: 536 Posts
(i) Mechanical: 332 Posts
(ii) Electrical: 204 Posts
4. Fireman: 12 Posts
Age Limit :
1. For Executive Trainee post : Age Between 20 years to 27 years.
2. For Jr. engineer post : Age between 20 years to 32 years.
3. For remaining posts : Between 18 years to 27 years as on 01st June, 2014.
Educational Qualification :
1. For post no. 1(i,ii,iii) : Full time Engineering Degree in relevant field.
2. For post no. 1(iv) : CA from ICAI or ICWA from ICWAI.
3. For post no. Jr. Engineer post : Full time Diploma in relevant field from recognized university/ institute.
4. For Plant Assistant : High School Certificate and Full time ITI Trade Certificate in relevant field.
5. For Fireman Posts : Must have completed basic course on elementary fire fighting of not less than six months from the institutes recognized by Govt of MP/ Govt of India
Selection Process : Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Online Test and Interview.
Application Fee :
1. Unreserved/OBC Candidates need to pay Rs. 1000/-.
2. SC/ST/PD Candidates need to pay Rs. 250/-.
How to Apply : Candidates can fill Online Application form through online from MPPGCL website www.mponline.gov.in. After appyling online, take print out of online application and keep it for future use.
Important Dates :
Starting date for submission of online application : 26th May, 2014
Last date for submission of Online Application : 18th June, 2014
Commencement of issuance of Admit Card: 24-06-2014
Written Test at Various centers in MP: 29-06-2014.
Click here to get recruitment details.
Click here to Apply Online.