JKPSC Recruitment 2014 - Combined Competitive Preliminary Exam & Veterinary Assistant Surgeon posts
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) is conducting Combined Competitive Preliminary Exam 2014 for the recruitment of J&K Administrative Service, J&K Police Service & J&K Accounts Service posts. JKPSC has also issued one more notification for recruitment of Veterinary Asst Surgeon posts. Interested Candidates may send their Application form in prescribed format on or before 20th June, 2014. More detailed information is mentioned below.
JKPSC Recruitment complete vacancy details :
Name of Exam : Combined Competitive Preliminary Exam 2014
Number of vacancies : 51
Name of the Post:
1. Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service: 33 Posts
2. J&K Police Service: 16 Posts
3. J&K Accounts Service: 02 Posts
Number of vacancies : 63
name of posts : Veterinary Asst Surgeon
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
1. For Veterinary Asst Surgeon post : Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from a recognized University.
2. For Other posts : Bachelors degree of a recognized University in India or of a foreign University declared by Government in consultation with the Commission to be equivalent to the degree of a recognized Indian University.
Age Limit :
1. For Veterinary Asst Surgeon post : 18 years to 37 years as on 01.01.2014
2. For remaining posts : 21 years to 35 years for Gen/OBC Candidates and 21 years to 37 years for SC/ST/Socially and Educationally Backward Classes .
Selection Process :
1. For Veterinary Asst Surgeon : Examination and Interview .
2. For other posts : Preliminary & Main Examination.
Pay Scale for Vet. Asst Surgeon : Rs. 9300 – 34800 + G.P. 5400.
Application Fee :
A. For Veterinary Asst Surgeon post :
1. General Candidates are required to Pay Rs. 500 (excluding processing charges of Rs.10/).
2. Other Caste candidates are required to pay Rs. 250 (excluding processing charges of Rs.10/-)
B. For Remaining post :
1. Open Merit/General Candidates need to pay Rs. 800/-.
2. SC, ST, RBA, LAC, SLC and PHC candidates need to pay Rs. 550/-.
3. No fee for female candidates.
How to Apply : Candidates can download the Application form through Official website, then fill the form with all mandatory details, and at last along with requisite enclosures send it to following Address :
Secretary, J&K Public Service Commission,
Polo Ground, Srinagar/Resham Ghar Colony,
Bakshi Nagar, Jammu
Important dates :
Last date for receipt of Application form for Veterinary Asst Surgeon : 20th June, 2014
Last date for receipt of application form for remaining posts : 12th June, 2014
Date of Preliminary Examination: 12-10-2014.
Date of Commencement of Main Examination: 01-03-2015.
Click here to get Recruitment details for Vet Asst. Surgeon.
Click here to get recruitment details for Preliminary Exam.