Collector Office Recruitment 2015 - Online Application
Collector Office Nagpur , invites Online Applications from Indian nationals for filling up the 03 vacancies of Assistant Project Officer and Community Organizer posts. Interested Candidates may fill Online Application form from 01st June to 15th June, 2015. More detailed information is mentioned below.
Collector Office Nagpur Recruitment complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 03
Name of Posts :
1. Assistant project officer : 01
2. Community Organizer : 02
Eligibility Conditions :
Age Limit : Candidates should have attained the age of 18 years but not crossed the age of 45 years as on last date of submission of Application form.
Educational Qualification :
1. For Assistant Project Officer : PG in Sociology with first class/ MSW & 05 years experience in social organization, must have Computer Knowledge like MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
2. For Community Organizer : 12th standard with 05 years experience in Social Development Area, must have Computer Knowledge like MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point). .
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Examination.
Pay Scale :
1. For Assistant Project Officer : Rs. 30,000 per month
2. For Community Organizer : Rs. 10,000 per month
Examination Fee :
1. Unreserved candidates need to pay Rs. 200/-.
2. reserved category candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/-.
How to Apply : Interested candidates must submit the online application form through official website www.hingoli.gov.in on or before 15th June, 2015.
Important dates :
Last date for submission of Application form : 15.06.2015
Last date to upload the soft copy of bank challan : 17.06.2015
Date of written Examination : 21.06.2015
Click here to get the recruitment notification.
Click here to Apply Online.