Bombay Engineer Group Recruitment 2014 - Opening for LDC & Messenger
Bombay Engineer Group Recruitment 2014 vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 06
Name of Posts :
1. Messenger : 01 post
2. Lower division clerk : 05 post
Age Limit : Candidates age should be between 18 yrs to 25 yrs as on last date of form submission. Relaxation in upper age limit of 03 yrs is provided to OBC Candidates and 05 years for SC/ST & Ex-Servicemen candidates.
Educational Qualification :
1. For Messenger post : 10th Pass or equivalent Examination from a recognized University/Board.
2. For LDC post : 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized University/Board.
Pay Scale :
1. For Messenger post : Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20,200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/-.
2. For LDC post : Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20,200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-.
How to Apply : Candidates are required to download the Application form through Official website, then fill the application form with all mandatory details and along with self attested copies of certificates/mark sheets superscribing "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF_______ Category_______ and send it on following address :
Bombay Engineer Group and Centre,
Kirkee, Pune - 411003
Last date for receiving the Application form : 31st May, 2014
Click here to get the Recruitment notification and Application form.