NCSCM Recruitment 2014 - Scientist Online Application form
National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management (NCSCM) invites Online Applications from Indian nationals for filling up of the 42 vacancies of Scientist, Software Engineer, Technical and Administrative positions on contract/ deputation basis. Interested Candidates may fill Online Application form before 30th April , 2014 and then send the hard copy of application form before 15th May, 2014. More details are mentioned below.
NCSCM Recruitment 2014 Details =>
Number of vacancies : 42
Name of Posts :
1. Scientist ‘F’ (Project Lead): 05 Posts
2. Scientist ‘E’ (Senior Scientist): 04 Posts
3. Scientist ‘D’: 04 Posts
4. Scientist ‘C’: 03 Posts
5. Scientist ‘B’: 04 Posts
6. Software Engineer: 01 Post
7. Junior Application Engineer: 01 Post
8. Senior Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
9. Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
10. Data Entry Operator (Grade D & C): 02 Posts
11. Senior Laboratory Assistant: 02 Posts
12. Field Assistant: 01 Post
13. Head of Administrative and Human Resources Unit: 01 Post
14. Head, Finance and Procurement Unit: 01 Post
15. Manager (Procurement): 01 Post
16. Protocol Officer: 01 Post
17. Librarian: 01 Post
18. Accounts Officer (Internal Control Officer): 01 Post
19. Accountant: 02 Posts
20. PS to Director: 01 Post
21. Stenographer: 01 Post
22. Office Assistant cum Driver: 01 Post
Age Limit : Candidates age should be below 55 years . For complete details, kindly read the official notification.
Educational Qualification :
1. For post no. 1,2,3,4 & 5 : 1st Class Masters degree in relevant Natural/ Social Sciences or Degree in Engineering/ Technology.
2. For Post no. 6 & 7 : Graduation in relevant Science/ Engineering.
3. For post no. 8 & 9 : Diploma in Engineering/ Graduation degree.
4. For post no. 10 : Passed in 10+2 .
5. For complete details : Kindly refer the official notification.
Selection Process : Selection will be made on the basis of their performance in Trade Test/Personal Interview.
How to Apply : Candidates are first required to fill online application form through NCSCM website www.ncscm.org . After submission of online application, candidates are urged to send the hard copy of printed application form along with attested copies of relevant certificates at the following address :
The Director, NCSCM, Ministry of Environment and Forests,
Govt of India, Koodal Building,
Anna University Campus, Chennai 600025
Important Dates :
Last date for submission of online application : 30-04-2014
Last date for receipt of application for remote areas : 15-05-2014
Click here to get the Recruitment notification and Online Application form.