HPSC Recruitment 2014 - Apply Online for Asst Engineer,Forest Service
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) invites Applications from Indian nationals for filling up of the 63 vacancies of Assistant Treasury Officers , Haryana Forest Service and Assistant Engineer posts. Interested Candidates may apply Online from 30th April, 2014 to 27th April, 2014. More detailed information is mentioned below.
HPSC Recruitment 2014 Details =>
Number of vacancies : 63
Name of Posts :
1. Assistant Treasury Officer (Group-B)in the Finance Department, Haryana : 11 Posts
2. Haryana Forest Service (Group-B) in Forest Department, Haryana : 06 Posts
3. Assistant Engineer in Public Health Engineering Department, Haryana : 46 Posts
(i) Civil: 44 Posts
(ii) Mechanical: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
1. For Post no. 1 : Between 21 years to 40 years.
2. For post no. 2 : Between 19 years to 40 years.
3. For post no. 3 : Between 20 years to 40 years as on 01.08.2013
Educational Qualification :
1. For post no. 1 : Bachelors Degree or its equivalent of a recognized University
2. For post no. 2 : At least 2nd class degree of Bachelor or Master of natural science, Mathematics, Geology, Engineering or Agriculture or an equivalent qualification of a recognized University.
3. For post no. 3 : Degree of a recognized University or one of the other equivalent qualifications in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Application Fee :
1. General/Dependent ESM of Haryana need to pay Rs. 500/-.
2. SC/ BC/ EBP/ SBC/ Ex-Servicemen of Haryana and women candidates of all categories are required to pay Rs. 125/-.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may Apply online through
HPSC website www.hpsc.gov.in . After Applying Online, Candidates are required to send the printed copy of Application form along with attested copies of all relevant certificates, challan form, envelope of size "12 X 9", two passport size photographs on or before 10-06-2014 up to 5:00 PM & for candidates living in Lakshadweep, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Sikkim etc on or before 17-06-2014. The documents containing envelope must be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF————-”.
Important Dates :
Starting Date for Online Registration : 30-04-2014
Last Date submission of Online Application : 27-05-2014
Last date for receipt of Application form : 10-06-2014
Last date for receiving Application form in remote areas : 17-06-2014
Click here to get the Recruitment notification.
Click here to Apply Online.