CBSE Recruitment 2014 - Joint Director, Section Officer Online Application form
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) invites Online Application from Indian nationals for filling up of the 17 vacancies of Joint Director, Deputy Director, Section Officer posts at Delhi/ Any of the Regional Offices. Interested Candidates may fill Online Application form on or before 03rd May, 2014. More Detailed information is mentioned below.
CBSE Recruitment Details =>
Number of vacancies : 17
Name of Posts :
1. Joint Director: 05 Posts
(i) Accreditation Unit: 03 Posts
(ii) Inclusive Education Cell: 01 Post
(iii) Vocational: 01 Post
2. Deputy Director: 08 Posts
(i) (Vocational) (Industrial/ School Coordination): 02 Posts
(ii) Accreditation Unit: 04 Posts
(iii) Inclusive Education Cell: 02 Posts
3. Section Officer: 04 Posts
(i) Affiliation for CBSE: 01 Post
(ii) Legal: 03 Posts
Age Limit :
1. For Section Officer Posts : Max age is 40 years.
2. For Other posts : Max age is 50 years.
Educational Qualification :
1. Joint Director (Accrediation) : Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
2. Joint Director (Inclusive Education) : Post Graduate Degree from a recognized university, should qualify in NET examination.
3. Joint Director (Vocational) : Post, Masters degree in Psychology/ Child Development/ Social Work with at least 55% marks or its equivalent from a recognized university/ Institute, should qualify in NET/ SLET examination .
4. For other posts, Kindly read the official notification.
Selection Process : Candidates will be shortlisted for written test/ Interview.
Application Fee :
1. Male Candidates of General and OBC Candidates are required to pay Rs. 500/-.
2. Women Candidates fo General and OBC are required to pay Rs. 250/-.
3. SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen Candidates are not required to pay any fees.
Process to Apply :
1. Interested Candidates are required to fill Online Application form through CBSE website www.cbse.nic.in
2. After form submission, kindly take print out of application form and along with attested copies of No Objection Certificate/ Cadre Clearance Certificate, APAR/ ACRs for the preceding 05 years, no vigilance case is pending/contemplated send it to officer, List of Penalties (if any) within 15 days of publication of vacancies.
Important Dates :
Last date for submission of online application : 03-05-2014
last date for receipt of hard copy of applications : within 15 days from the date of publication.
Click here to view the recruitment notification.
Click here to Apply Online.